Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DR950's Hints and Stategies + mistakes I've made

DR950
9u8e33
NeedDefrost/Pack or Meals for catering
Also need Book,Copy,Arch,Server for Town Hall Lv 5
Highly active player! 10 to 20 hrs a day until Sun the 13th
I am starting this thread to help with progressing in this game without spending any $$$$$. I have spent a lot and made many mistakes!
Check out my other posts!

GIFT SCREEN:
Hint-
Swipe the bottom of the list when selecting the gift you want to send!
Anywhere you touch on the icon will send it not just the button at the bottom.
Mistake- sent the wrong gift to a valued new neighbor when trying to swipe screen for higher gift :angry: (Sorry Vi)
Hint- Use caution when visiting your neighbors and avoid deleting them, that delete button is awful close! ( just my stubby fingers
Mistake- Deleted someone who had just gifted me (DEE) that I really need :mad:

Collecting money
Hint-
stay on top of your cash pickups, every second a cash symbol is over the object is lot cash
Eateries are cheap buy 6 and collect every 2 min if you are actively playing
set them up one after the other as you build them so they pay out in a wave.
Build all six at once then complete the construction on them one after the other with a slight delay
This way when you collect, the 1st one resets its timer as you move to the next instead of them all reseting at the same time
Use the Gazebo/Sweet/Romantic Cafe combo to generate cash and exp(complete collections
Build and open each group about 5 min apart, check their payout times (2 min? for Gazebo etc)
These will drop items for collections about every 3rd or 4th time. Stay on top of collecting when you can!
Mistake- lost income and experience

Paid for Buidings-
Don't buy them! they don't seem to help!
One each of the Village, pool, Studio etc. will help with collections
Mistake- I bought one of each cash resi thinking they must be important many levels ago

Don't lose passengers!
Hint-
separate your cash and pass areas or be careful when collecting
If you collect 9 pass from a Manor and you only have 1 pass slot left you lose 8
Keep your pass slots full or watch them so you don't lose pass
Mistake- I have repeatedly lost pass from the Big green building (57 pass) when I only had one or two slots, lost 55 pass
I have a cash pickup at the base of this building and it drops its pass if I touch the base of the buiding
I'm careful but it still happens occasionally

Use that fuel! (Always use the Fuel/Visit trick, very beneficial)
Hint-
keep an eye on your fuel, use it or lose it!
When the fuel maxes out ie. 85/85 it stops.
1 Fuel a min lost
Use the fuel. if you have all flights out bring back early
and send back out
If you know your going to be gone for a while use as much as you can before leaving
Mistake- Lots of lost fuel!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
If I may...

Watch your exp pts too in relation to your fuel. If you are only a 100 or so away from the next level, use the fuel to bring the planes with the most time left in. when you convert to the next level, your fuel will be restocked.

Top Bottom