1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Down the Rabbit Hole reward rating glitch?

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Sam111, 5 October 2018.

1. Sam111

Sam111 Member

Android
    04abuqh1
    AAA One Stop
    I think there is an issue with the reward rating.
    Yesterday to be ranked Platinum you needed to have 1000 keys, I was over 2500 keys and was only ranked Titanium and only received 4 suitcases. Today I see you need 2700 keys to be Platinum and I have over 3100 but am still in the Titanium ranking.
    I am being shorted rank and suitcase rewards.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Can this get fixed so I can get the proper reward?

Attached Files:

• 1.pg.jpg
      1.pg.jpg
      File size:
      245.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      237.8 KB
      Views:
  2. I have just moved into titanium and have 4400. Looks like you are in the right place. The numbers go up all the time. The numbers on the league only tell you what was needed at reset time.

3. @Madge59230 is absolutely right, just missing a final remark: in all the other leagues, once you pass the threshold defined at reset time, you upgrade. There is no limit on the number of players in each of those leagues. BUT the platinium league has only 100 places. Thus only the top 100 players are in platinium, all the other are downgraded to titanium no matter how many keys they have

Madge59230 likes this.
  4. Sam111

Sam111 Member

Android
    04abuqh1
    AAA One Stop
    Okay, thanks for the info guys.
    :) :) :)

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  5. Both girls, but ok anyway ;)

6. Sam111

Sam111 Member