Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down The Rabbit Hole 2021 available

How can you use the planes of hearts which are stored?
Have an open spot but when I say use this plane that doesn't seem to work.
Thanks for your help.
Hi @Vivke

The system has changed and you cannot use plane of hearts from previous events. :(

Now you need to purchase a Swift and apply the livery to it. This livery is a reward for completing the second progress.

Unfortunately you can only get one plane this way. You can by more plane of hearts livery for 2 greenies !!

Hearts.png
swift.png

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hi @Vivke

The system has changed and you cannot use plane of hearts from previous events. :(

Now you need to purchase a Swift and apply the livery to it. This livery is a reward for completing the second progress.

Unfortunately you can only get one plane this way. You can by more plane of hearts livery for 2 greenies !!

View attachment 56856View attachment 56857

Regards
Harcourt
Thank you @Harcourt for your information. Got the livery and bought the plane then. Will sell my previous planes of hearts then.
Regards,
Vivke

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Restart or 'Restore Game Resources' option?
I got stucked and always opens on bank menu even rebooting. Very bad update. Not playing the game for three days now because of this. Are they forcing me to buy coins?? Not going to happen. Pathetic update.

Top Bottom