Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Doubt about joining a launch

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
When I activate a launch of the spacecraft and there are no neighbors launches active, can I leave the request in stand by and wait for other launches from the neighbors?
Or should I start my launch only after my neighbors have activated theirs?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
When I activate a launch of the spacecraft and there are no neighbors launches active, can I leave the request in stand by and wait for other launches from the neighbors?
You can leave it in standby and wait for a neighbour to start the launch or you can start on your own if you enough parts to do solo. You can also join others by looking in space launch section.

More info can be found here:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Sometimes, alright often, you will need to update the "Join a space launch" screen. The easiest way to do this is by visiting a neighbors city and coming right back to yours. Go back into space launch and see if any additional launches have appeared. If you know a neighbor has started a launch you might have to do this a couple of times before the launch appears. With all the different platforms that the game is on, not everything is quite real-time.

Top Bottom