Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Does anyone play Airport City in China?

Are there any Chinese Airport City players in this forum???

I will be going to China in a few weeks, and I am just wondering if I can get online to GI servers for neighbour visits and gift exchanges.

I have played Airport City in China in the past, but that was years ago and before the days of neighbour visits.

Now that the game is registered to Google Play and Google is blocked in China, I am dreading that I will only be able to play offline.

If you have visited China recently, please let me know.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Are there any Chinese Airport City players in this forum???

I will be going to China in a few weeks, and I am just wondering if I can get online to GI servers for neighbour visits and gift exchanges.

I have played Airport City in China in the past, but that was years ago and before the days of neighbour visits.

Now that the game is registered to Google Play and Google is blocked in China, I am dreading that I will only be able to play offline.

If you have visited China recently, please let me know.
I was in Shangai in march,2017 and could play without problem.

Top Bottom