1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Do you Need buildings items

Discussion in 'Trading Discussion' started by Husam, 23 April 2018.

1. Please check my signature (y)
    Anyone want to be a neighbor with my account Husam still there is a place send me private message all welcome but no daily gifting because i am already sending for others.
    You can visit my buildings Planetarium, Training center, Astronaut Academy and other buildings ... etc.
    I can help you with buildings items (y) (y)

Wasted Eagle and user bb like this.
  2. I am building another flight catering building...i need help for all those items

3. which items you need let me check if they are in my list gift i will send you (y)

4. And also I would recommend spending greens to open extra production in your existing one - I have plenty since doing that.

Bob69bob likes this.
  5. @Sudip , I also recommend you bite the bullet and build 6 right away.

Sudip likes this.
  6. @Husam
    Can you send me Cooling Chamber for my Flight Catering building? Many thanks....

@Sudip I can send Packaging Machine.

Husam likes this.
  7. I have defroster to send

8. Greenies are hard to get..thats why i am thinking to build another

9. then your best thing is to do Bob's suggestion.:)

10. How can i bite it?(n)

Bob69bob likes this.
  11. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

iPad
    Dan's Small City
    Dans-*item*
    6 would be a waste if you have the 100 item limit and don't have the planes to use all of the flight catering.

Bob69bob likes this.
  12. Its just an expression. For instance in portuguese we would say
    Take the bull by its horns
    Which means solve the issue now and for good
    Am i right about this meaning @Bob69bob ?

Last edited: 30 April 2018
    Bob69bob likes this.
  13. I can confirm that is correct @TeresaLisboa One of the many complications of the english language.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  14. Absolutely correct.

As English is my primary language, I should know better than to use slang and local expressions. Having studied Chinese and a bit of German, I sympathise with anybody having to learn English as a second language. IT’S A HORRIBLE LANGUAGE!! Unexplainable inconsistencies everywhere with huge chunks having been bastardised from other languages. So what do we do?? We make it the accepted International Language. BRILLIANT! o_O:banghead:

Dafsade and TeresaLisboa like this.
  15. With your teeth? ;)

16. :hungry:

17. Every language has its inconsistencies and particular expressions. That’s what make languages live and interesting. Check these
    https://www.theintrepidguide.com/25-hilarious-portuguese-phrases-that-make-no-sense/#.WufRsZnOXmo

18. TeresaLisboa likes this.
  19. @Husam
    Now I have all Cooling Chamber for my Flight Catering. Thank you very much for your help. (y)

Husam likes this.
  20. Any time (y)