Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do you Allow or Refuse guest planes?

Do you Allow or Refuse guest planes?

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
So, out of curiosity, do you typically "Allow" or "Refuse" the request of guest planes to land at your airport?

Personally, I refuse more than I allow because it is my understanding that by refusing, or sending the plane to neighboring airports, that the neighboring airports thank you by sending gifts on future guest planes.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Unless there is a specific achievement that requires guest planes, I tend to only mess with them to kill time (waiting for fuel, etc.). The only time I refuse a guest plane is when they want fuel and that's what I'm waiting for.

-Todd...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I land guest planes, take the coins, exp & gifts and either quit the game or go visit the neighbour. My runways are open again and I don't have to give any passengers or fuel up. Everybody wins.

I did it too.. :) ... or recently after landing the guest plane, I visit Madlen Airborn's city, then quit the game.. go back to the game.. and tadam!! I got 40 coins as daily bonus :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
NICE!!! Does this lil trick work with the other daily bonuses or just with Day 1?

yeah unfortunately it only works for day 1 bonus only..
I was so excited when I knew this trick and expected to have fuel bonus for the next day! But it never happened :-D

And forgot to tell you, there is a consequence when we do this lil trick,
when visit Madlen the fuel time will reset to 00:59; thus better to wait until our fuel increase first then visit Madlen

I wish I would've been on this forum from the day I started playing. My neighbors ARE full of smart tips. Thanks Deidei for outlining how to do this. It's a great way to make "small" change when I am trying to pass time waiting for a plane to land :) I was using it last night & found that I was able to complete the "Lost and Found" collection without giving up fuel or passengers and it dropped fuel (20 units) when I opened the chest. I usually only get fuel units of 1 or 3...

I also can't wait to use the tips listed in "Make A lot of Coins With Inconvertible Coin"

Top Bottom