Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Do not receive event currency when completing the missions

Captain Sunrise

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ZUM8YL5
Username
Pilot sunrise
I am contacting you with my problem as I am only getting standard answers from Airport City support.
I do not receive any event currency when completing the event missions. This means I have no chance of reaching the levels.
I have this problem with both the Android app and the Windows app. Do you have any idea what I can do?
Best regards,

I am contacting you with my problem as I am only getting standard answers from Airport City support.
I do not receive any event currency when completing the event missions. This means I have no chance of reaching the levels.
I have this problem with both the Android app and the Windows app. Do you have any idea what I can do?
Best regards,
Restarting your game, device and clearing app cache (NOT data) are the only other simple things to attempt. This issue is sporadic, affects others and only G! can otherwise fix\resolve.

Last edited:
Restarting your game, device and clearing app cache (NOT data) are the only other simple things to attempt. This issue is sporadic, affects others and only G! can otherwise resolve.
and all that probably won't help, at least it didn't in my case. and G! wasn't able to solve the issue either
So... unless G! releases a patch within the next days, or no forum badge for me in this event :cry:

and all that probably won't help, at least it didn't in my case. and G! wasn't able to solve the issue either
So... unless G! releases a patch within the next days, or no forum badge for me in this event :cry:
Correct. Happened to me last year for the first time in 4+ years. Nothing can do but try the above and if doesn't help, wait on a fix. That time it affected many but no fix was delivered so was a missed event + badge. The following event worked normal.

They (G!) don't currently have the resources to produce a fix.

Last edited:
My candies are counting but i can’t do any tasks! Nothing counts.. GI have said.. Sorry…wait for a fix haha. AND I’d bought premium straight away 😧. Give them their due GI have agreed to give the premium chests I’ll miss every day..but no way of getting to level 40.
more like level 20-ish
planes don't provide enough candies, even with golden ticket

Top Bottom