Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Disappearing Sky Captain and Vintage Weather Vane bonuses!

Over the last couple of weeks I have had three sky captains disappear after 30 minutes to two hours. It is supposed to be a 24 hour super bonus. Not in my experience.

Also the Vane disappears after about three flights instead of six hours. I haven't had any problems with the other bonuses.

Has anyone else seen this issue, or is it just me?

You must have used the mutiplying visiting glitches a few weeks ago to have all those bonuses. Someone else mentioned bonuses wearing off too early a week ago- Maybe on the facebook area.

Yes used golden dice with regular dice and spyglass to make every flight a bumper with lots of payload especially when multiplied.

Only those two bonuses seem to have a problem all the rest appear to work correctly. It makes it pretty pointless to go for the sky-captain if it doesn't work for the appointed time.

It is poor quality control on user benefits that motivate us to look for glitches that do benefit us.

I've only used the glitch on the Inconvertible Coin once - does this mean all my bonuses will not work or just Inconvertible Coin?
No all bonuses work ok except for sky captain and vane. They time out too quickly. I was very careful last time to not visit any neighbours out do anything except launch and recover planes and it still disappeared early. Happened both before and after the last update.

Top Bottom