Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Depressing thought...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Just calculated how many more flights I need to send to get three stars on the Blue Powerful Deltas and its a total of 569. At roughly 2 flights per day with 5 planes, this is going to take me between 50 and 57 days to complete!!! That is a long ass time away! Like towards the end of August! My kids who just finished school here in the states last Friday will be back in school by the time I'll have 3 stars on the Blue Deltas. UGH!!! :eek:

And it will take 32 days to finish the Jumbo jet missions. Granted you fly non stop and have seven Jumbo jets. I might not finish until next year. Plus they will probably add new cities to the game before I even finish.
Maybe I should just quit now.

ive so far managed to get to lvl 25 in less than a month pretty much

still on jet planes though, got about another 30 flight or so to get 3 starts on all destinations so far, then going onto the delta's, going to take forever i no, but sure ill get there eventually

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
still on jet planes though, got about another 30 flight or so to get 3 starts on all destinations so far, then going onto the delta's, going to take forever i no, but sure ill get there eventually

If you get 5 deltas, you should be able to complete them in a little over a month.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Manors and Houses w/ pools. These will give you 36 passengers an hour. If you have the cash, get the castles as well. Same amounts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
There's a way apparently to increase the # of passengers just like with the coins. I'll see if I can find the information and send you the link to the thread.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So here's the thread about getting the coins:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/441-make-a-lot-of-coins-with-inconvertible-coin/

And here's the thread where it references about passengers and fuel, look for the post by avbvab:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/63-the-progress-thread/page__st__20

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Good luck and hope it works for you! I'm thinking of trying out the fuel trick this weekend. Damn planes take way too much fuel, even with the fuel station giving me 10 units every hour.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I'm not sure Deidei. I was going to follow exactly what was in the post, if I could get the item. I know I can buy the Secret Faucet so let me try that and I'll let you know. No sense in you using it if its not going to work. Save it until you REALLY need it.

Top Bottom