Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dedication to Airport City

After reading quite a few post on a some topics, I good to know that I am not the only one who does what I do :blush: I realized that I'm not the only one who wakes up in the middle of night to complete and start flights. I was a bit scared think that I was a bit too involved in this game for waking up at such ridiculous times.

My brothers would question why I even play this game, and even I ask myself the same question. But hey, that's what brothers are for :p At one stage, It got to a point where I was setting my alarm at a given time for my flight arrivals, just to send the next flight. For example, a month ago I set my alarm at 2am in expectation of my arriving flight from Sydney. After waking up tired, I received the droppings and set out for another flight due to land at 5am (I usually wake up at 6:30am). Of course, I woke up at 5am and did everything needed, set another flight and finally went back to sleep for the remaining time. Finally, I woke up to receive my gifts and set out for the day!

So, does anyone else on this forum have the same type of story? Enlighten me with your stories! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fifgfz
Username
Summer (items needed)
That's funny.... I don't set my alarm but if I happen to wake up then I'll certainly keep things moving along. It is without fail the first thing I do every morning after the alarm - grab phone from nightstand, land, takeoff, collect, etc.

Back in April I was at a conference in Las Vegas. While attending one of the breakout sessions I decided I needed to land some planes at that very moment. I was sitting in the back of the room. I could play it off as an email/work thing - no problem. Later that evening, at a networking function, someone approached me and called me out. He said, "I saw you playing that game this morning...." I was a bit embarrassed on a professional level but told him, "Hey, I needed to land my planes!" How is that for a conversation starter? Then again, we were in Vegas - stranger things..... :D

I'm just glad to have found this website. I started to hit a wall having been on level 35 for months. This makes game play much more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!

Device
  1. Android
When I get up during the course of the night I grabmy android and use it as a flashlight to 'manuever' around the darkness but you better believe I'm landing/collecting/sending my planes! HaHa! You're not alone.

I don't set any schedules around the game, but as soon as I get home from work the first thing I do is grab the IPad!

Yesterday we were doing a live fantasy football draft in my house and while others were selecting players I sneaked into this game. Of course, everyone thought I was researching football players. Then one of the guys catches me - so I said: "Hey, I'm multitasking"

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
My wife says I need to join a support group for this and that if there wasn't one, then I needed to start one.

I pointed out that this forum gives me all the support I need! And then I asked her for her phone so I could start a second Airport City.

I've been sleeping out in my "hangar" ever since...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Lol Leo, My husband says the same thing but now becoming addicted himself, although he's not really into looking in the forum for gift giving so I do that part for him. Needless to say, last night I got upset because he returned gifts instead of having me check for him...Then when he said it was time for me to find another game...He doesn't know that I've started a game on the Ipad though :D

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Ah, the magic of addictive online games.. bringing people together from all over the world... and breaking up marriages at the same time lol ;)

My boyfriend doesn't play the game on his phone, but he does help me collect coins and passengers on our tablet :) (Unfortunately my own phone is not compatible with the game :-/ )

I too grab the phone as soon as i wake up to land and take off. I even stay up later than i should just to get one more long distance flight in the air. My only grievance is that this totally relies on chance. No matter how many times you fly to somewhere you just won't get the drop. I'm all for chance and randomising programmes but why do I only seem to get Arabic Coins from London rather than any other type of coin?

My partner thinks i'm nuts and that it is stupid but oh what JOY i get when that one item arrives when i was least expecting it. I love it and hate it all at the same time

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
My wife says I need to join a support group for this and that if there wasn't one, then I needed to start one.

I pointed out that this forum gives me all the support I need! And then I asked her for her phone so I could start a second Airport City.

I've been sleeping out in my "hangar" ever since...
One of the best posting I have ever seen on a forum :lol:
I too consider this forum a "support group for Airport City addicts". My wife now refuses for me to use her Facebook account to check for the weekend code, so I had to find my twitter password etc as I am not going to sign up to FB. Then I found this forum, much better than what I could get out of FB.
I have never thought of installing the game on her iPhone though, now that is it available. :angel:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Ha, great topic. I am not that hardcore to get up in the middle of the night, but same as I am reading here the first thing I even THINK about when waking up is landing my planes and getting them back in the air. So weird haha. And yes if I see my plane lands 20 minutes after I actually want to go to sleep, I will wait.

But I was wondering how many times a day do you addicts check Airport City? :p I would estimate I check it about 30 times a day o_O

Top Bottom