Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dave Croocker's

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
diwata, and anybody wlse who has asked.

Duke Crocker is back.

He has 2 maps one to Athens and Delphi for 8000 coins or 4 greenies each.

map to Ancient world set also can be bought for 12 greens.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
He also continues to stock the 3 Mesoamerican destinations plus chest and the 2 Ancient Europe (Stonehenge) maps plus chest as well.
It does mean you can take you time getting these 3 award buildings as there is no rush to burn your stockpiled fuel units to get the required flights in for the first few missions at least.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Also note that you can now buy 5 Main Stabilizers 2 greens each as well as the Powerful Explosive Bolts .
2 maps each for Athens and Delphi @ 2000 coins each.
Decision for me how many Map Set:Stonehenge do I buy for 12 greens to get to 3 star all the Stonehenge destinations, I need at least 2 unless I get luck and get 2 maps for one of the destinations which will allow me to 3 star on and give me another Map Set.:inpain:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
its stupid, i only need one map for my last destination Tenochtitlan... to buy is random, if i buy maybe i dont get the map, dont know what to do :S

Top Bottom