Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies update out for iOS and Windows

And the pop up windows (Bonuses, Guest planes etc) are nearly full window height & width. Doesn't affect gameplay, it is however annoying.
I still like the game interface before updating, and I hope someone can report it to GI related personnel.
The interface for landing and activities is too big, and there is also an interface for articles.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03cfhgxnf
Username
Paul Twilley
I’m on IOS and still do not see the game. Restored resources several times (downloads a 310MB) package and have tried restarting my phone several times with no luck. Anything else I can try?

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I have 6 of Halloween and Pumpkin if anyone requires these for visiting to get items for completing the tasks. If you need to add me send me a PM as i have loads of waiting 🤦‍♂️. (Not sure if we still list who has event buildings for visiting, been a while since being here)

I’m on IOS and still do not see the game. Restored resources several times (downloads a 310MB) package and have tried restarting my phone several times with no luck. Anything else I can try?
check manually for updates on App Store. That’s how I updated my iOS game.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03cfhgxnf
Username
Paul Twilley
I have an iOS problem with daily tasks not clearing. Eg I have a simple one to send a flight to Windsor. Done this 5 times and retuned the plane but the task not completing.
Same as on a difficult task. Have to collect a single necklace which I have seen drop 3 times and the task doesn’t complete. Any ideas. Tried a restore.

Dheevara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Dheevara
I have 6 of Halloween and Pumpkin if anyone requires these for visiting to get items for completing the tasks. If you need to add me send me a PM as i have loads of waiting 🤦‍♂️. (Not sure if we still list who has event buildings for visiting, been a while since being here)
Thanks !!! .. sent you a request. Please add if possible:)

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Alright, what's the best bonus combo to use for this event?
I was aiming at:
  • Spy Glass + Unique Chance (hopefully they're not for guest planes only)
  • Golden Dice (+ Dice perhaps?)
  • Secret Basement for Halloween Shops
  • Bowl of Riches (or is this one more effective for maps only?)
  • Sky Captain + Reliable Crew + Popular Destination
  • Vintage Weathervane to speed planes up a bit and
  • Lucky Ticket for extra ghost plasma (this also works for neighbor wraiths and Halloween shops etc, yes?).
Yes, I have all of those bonuses. I don't plan to use them for the every day of this event (perhaps I'll be using them today and maybe one other day). Instead I want to *use* them and not just... hoard them. But I want to do that in a productive/effective way.

Alright, what's the best bonus combo to use for this event?
I was aiming at:
  • Spy Glass + Unique Chance (hopefully they're not for guest planes only)
  • Golden Dice (+ Dice perhaps?)
  • Secret Basement for Halloween Shops
  • Bowl of Riches (or is this one more effective for maps only?)
  • Sky Captain + Reliable Crew + Popular Destination
  • Vintage Weathervane to speed planes up a bit and
  • Lucky Ticket for extra ghost plasma (this also works for neighbor wraiths and Halloween shops etc, yes?).
Yes, I have all of those bonuses. I don't plan to use them for the every day of this event (perhaps I'll be using them today and maybe one other day). Instead I want to *use* them and not just... hoard them. But I want to do that in a productive/effective way.
Just save Golden dice for alliance and adventure maps but if you can buy Golden dice anytime then use it for good drop.
The other bonuses is good with this event.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
One thing that keeps happening with this event: when third task is "Visit the Halloween Shop 0/5", chances are when I visit them (all 6 of them), it's not registered as finished but have to wait an hour or use frog bonus and do the task again in order to be registered as finished. Happened about 3 times today already -_-
Truely annoying.

One thing that keeps happening with this event: when third task is "Visit the Halloween Shop 0/5", chances are when I visit them (all 6 of them), it's not registered as finished but have to wait an hour or use frog bonus and do the task again in order to be registered as finished. Happened about 3 times today already -_-
Truely annoying.
Haven't experienced yet. Have you tried just one and if doesn't register, restart your device and try again?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20361m3v2
Username
RockSteady
I'm really disappointed with this Dark Skies challenge. After literally playing for hours I did not progress one single bit i.e. I was unable to complete a single challenge during that time AND it was not for lack of experience playing the game. I used up ALL my landing lamps for Transylvania flights in an attempt to get a tarrot card for the Abnormal Activity collection, none of my flight boosts seemed to improve the odds of item drops and none of the building boosts helped me to conjure up a velvet item for one of the challenges either.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Haven't experienced yet. Have you tried just one and if doesn't register, restart your device and try again?
It happens whether I've played for an hour or just started up the app.

@HahAti We've found that with all tasks, it's important to look at the tasks and hit the show me button then collect the building. That should help
Many thanks! Will try to keep it in mind.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Whooo Hooo! I finally got it.
Airport City 10_31_2021 21_22_17 (2).png

Top Bottom