Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Question, once I have earned the reward building from this event, I won't terminate this quest so I can still send aerosols to my fellow players, and I still get drops and finish collections... are these collections or items still valid for next year, so is it useful to continue playing and flying to all these destinations??
Yes, it is good not to complete quest yet. All collections, items and both bunuses you can use next year! Once you complete the quest, all destinations for this quest will dissapear. So better to do as many flights as you can, to get more stars. (y)

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
With that said, I need aerosol like a disk needs water for both games.
Is it me or is aerosol the least giftable of all the event items? Or seems that everyone can send leyden jars.

I can only send leyden jars, and it seems alot of my friends are in the same boat. I think out of the 30 or so people that send me gifts on a daily basis I only get around 5 or 6 aerosols. Thankfully over the time of the quest (and random drops from flights) I will be able to banish enough black wraiths. Now getting Copper Wire is the only problem for me as I visit 12 neighbours a day x5 halloween buildings and still no drop!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Question, once I have earned the reward building from this event, I won't terminate this quest so I can still send aerosols to my fellow players, and I still get drops and finish collections... are these collections or items still valid for next year, so is it useful to continue playing and flying to all these destinations??

I would keep going, as I have had to start from scratch this year (as I was in process of getting my game changed to a new phone last year and wasnt playing the year before) and it has required some serious game playing to get to a level where I feel comfortable in being able to complete the quest (come on copper wire drop..)

(Sorry for double post)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
From 6 H.Shop that i have since beginning of this years quest, i got first drop yesterday.
And it was Wax, the one most needed and precious! I have 3 of Collection of the Seal, so fourth one is also welcome!
As i see, there is just no drops from H.Shops or Cemetary this year. I do not know how is with drops from neighbor, because i cannot visit neighbors, except Madeline...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Wow, i was afraid everyone i knew on here quit playing after picking up the game again and trying to visit my neighbors.

@greensmith , @Long @Bali Hi and a few others that i knew were regulars i couldn't even visit!!

Pretty disappointed to find there is a bug blocking people from visiting neighbors though, kinda screws up this event doesn't it?

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
I got everything for Dark Skies couple days ago (Aerosols were problem) but didn't finish so I can return items and collect some more for next year...
But again, as with previous quest (Back to school) I got last years building Silent Hill - anybody got it too?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I got everything for Dark Skies couple days ago (Aerosols were problem) but didn't finish so I can return items and collect some more for next year...
But again, as with previous quest (Back to school) I got last years building Silent Hill - anybody got it too?
@Continuum
That's odd. GI on Facebook said the reward was House of Dark Shadows. They can't even get that right.
Cheers,
Tom

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@greensmith - if I'm correct Silent Hill is from 2014 - this happened with Back to school - when I collected all the items and returned in the game I got last years reward. Then when I collect/finish quest, I get this years reward.
Two rewards for 1 quest :) I like it :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Funny thing, yesterday the icon for the dark skies was normal. Today, the icon had disappeared and only showing the number of day left No reaction when I touch the number of day left.

Top Bottom