Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing With Leprechauns (2017) Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahp810i
Username
Tamic
Done :) Thanks!!

IMG_2367.JPG

Device
  1. Android
Thank you for all the gifts.
Will keep return the Event items.

@MelMel
As I finish event now, I am collecting 200 Silver Sickles now and 3 more collections each but not complete them.
So Next year, when the same event start, I am done.
Do not use sickles and horse shoes daily.
Collect them all, 2 days before event end, activate all the bonuses, GD, SC and SG.
And also fly and back as many as you can with all your fuel resources in wh.
Hope it helps.

Again I have difficulties to upload my pic.

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
Thank you for all the gifts.
Will keep return the Event items.

@MelMel
As I finish event now, I am collecting 200 Silver Sickles now and 3 more collections each but not complete them.
So Next year, when the same event start, I am done.
Do not use sickles and horse shoes daily.
Collect them all, 2 days before event end, activate all the bonuses, GD, SC and SG.
And also fly and back as many as you can with all your fuel resources in wh.
Hope it helps.

Thanks for the tips Robby!! :)

Would love to follow your advice, but I only have one or two useful bonuses (in total,I don't even have a GD for example). My only way to collect bonuses at the moment is by flying, don't have many buildings producing collectibles (yet). So I guess I'll try to see how far I get without bonuses and if I won't be able to finish it I might use 1 bonus....

How do long-time players have so many bonuses, is it because of the collectible buildings? Or via Alliance rankings? Or do you buy them? So far I haven't bought any greenies and trying to keep it like that for as long as I feel it's still fun without paying...

Btw, your tips to play AC have been my guide for the past few months, thanks!! [/fan-girl mode off] ;)

Device
  1. Android
Thanks for the tips Robby!! :)

Would love to follow your advice, but I only have one or two useful bonuses (in total,I don't even have a GD for example). My only way to collect bonuses at the moment is by flying, don't have many buildings producing collectibles (yet). So I guess I'll try to see how far I get without bonuses and if I won't be able to finish it I might use 1 bonus....

How do long-time players have so many bonuses, is it because of the collectible buildings? Or via Alliance rankings? Or do you buy them? So far I haven't bought any greenies and trying to keep it like that for as long as I feel it's still fun without paying...

Btw, your tips to play AC have been my guide for the past few months, thanks!! [/fan-girl mode off] ;)
We got CBM to get bonus box.
Adv buildings for SG and others too.
But GD always buy.

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
We got CBM to get bonus box.
Adv buildings for SG and others too.
But GD always buy.

Ah, thanks for explaining. I guess I should just be patient and slowly but surely go after the adventure buildings. :) I'm still quite a new player, nowhere near buying a CBM and all the scarce greenies are very much need for land extensions.

One last question: do you buy GD for the regular price (4 greenies) or is there a cheaper alternative via e.g. Dukes?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Ah, thanks for explaining. I guess I should just be patient and slowly but surely go after the adventure buildings. :) I'm still quite a new player, nowhere near buying a CBM and all the scarce greenies are very much need for land extensions.

One last question: do you buy GD for the regular price (4 greenies) or is there a cheaper alternative via e.g. Dukes?

sorry there is no cheaper alternative. Only greenies.

regular dice can be earned through collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom