Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 4th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
On their Facebook page:

Dear friends, due to technical works on server you may experience issues with social features, such as visiting friends and sending gifts. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Happy day to all US neighbors. I have lots of usernames too, and i can't visit the others, appear a message they have an older version.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I received gifts from Sky Ranger, DBC, Taipei101, Kelshj and Born2fly, 17 from "username" and 7 from external neighbours. When my gifts refresh i will send items to the first five according to their signature. For other i'll try send what they sent me in return. :wacko:

I was only able to send the following gifts to those I've received from:

Astrid – sent fuel supply
Taipei101 – sent flight catering
Droidair – sent flight catering
NIK – sent flight catering

Everyone else is still showing as "username". Hopefully they'll get this fixed soon.

I only recognize a few in my listfriend, here I can send to :

Zenmie ----- spare wire
Neville ---- nav module
Nikki ---- osc. beacon

others already sent me gifts, I send return your gift back. So sorry that's all I can do. Hope it fixed soon.

Good day to all and happy 4th of July to all American friends!

I'm having the same problem. I sent gifts to few people I could identify and returned gifts to others. Hope this ends soon,

Hello im new here thought it may be easier to get these pesky upgrades with a airport city family.
I put everything in the sig hopefully this username bug gets fixed so I start sending gifts thanks in advanced everyone!!

Device
  1. Android
Hi folks,

All of my neighbors say 'username' so i'm not much use at the moment i'm afraid, i'll just send back what I get till this is fixed, sorry I can't be of more help.

Would love a bath towel and a few defrosters though please, haha!

Device
  1. Android
I have 42 neighbors in my list. I can identify the following:

Madlen Airborn
Tree
twistuk
serrnovik
86stalker
chiri
astrid
zen
jimmy21

The others are "username" .I didn't upgrade last week.I'm curious if you can see me or I become an "username",too.

need 2 ergo chairs if possible please

also landing lamps for washington flight

having problem with gifts though as most ppl's names just come up as "username" so apologies if i only send back what you gift

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi Joe. You have disappeared from my list. I have 206 neighbours and only can identify the followings:
Alexcraig951.
Nik.
Jimmy21.
Casps.
Tlarsen20.
CV.
Tree.
86stalker.
Aura_naga.
Taipei101.
Hl.
Astrid.
Zen.
Everyone else appear as username and other names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom