Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 4th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Wednesday 4th July 2012

Happy 4th of July to all USA neighbours!!

HD: Sorry I never returned your gifts, unfortunately your name does not appear in my Incoming Gift List
(there are a couple of unidentified gifters like ????, Blanks, and now many USERNAME )

Below are the neighbours I could still send gifts too. I bet most of you have not upgraded yet.

101 -> sent you Navigation Module
@hdalrymple1 -> sent you Catering
angus -> sent you Catering
deidei -> sent you Catering
HL -> sent you Catering
jack -> sent you Catering
jackjackeli -> sent you Landing Lamp
lucky -> sent you Catering
Neville -> sent you Catering
PrAnky -> sent you Landing Lamp
S.John -> sent you Lining Plate
snow -> sent you Fuel Supply
Lee -> sent you Passengers (10)
kelshj -> sent you Fuel Additives
BEW0072 -> sent you Landing Lamp

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi,

finally upgrading the game.. however, same like you Bali.. some of my neighbors names become "username"..

I cannot identify neighbors that I sent gifts yesterday:
Sky Ranger, air canillas, lockout, whistler, porte d'air..

HD.. I also lost you in my neighbor list..

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Wednesday 4th July 2012
Where do we get all those infos?
I'm newbie and don't seem where to go to read the HOW TO...

If someone could enlighten me please?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Where do we get all those infos?
I'm newbie and don't seem where to go to read the HOW TO...

If someone could enlighten me please?

on the upper right corner you will see your profile, click the arrow >> My setting >> signature >> edit signature

or try this link: https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature

All of my neighbours are now "username" too. I did the update as soon as it was released.
I've changed my username to "astrid" not sure if that's coming up for any of my neighbours?
I'll try again later before sending out gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
hi all new here, only been playing a couple of weeks(since my new phone arrived!) will return gifts where i can :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
well, since almost all my neighbor names are "username", all I can do is send the item back to the sender..

Sorry guys...

I have emailed the developer regarding this issue.. hope it will be fixed soon

Hey all - glad to see I'm not the only one with the Username dilemma. For those who sent me gifts and I can not figure out who you are, I'm just going to send what you sent me in return. I hope that works for everyone. Also, I haven't been able to log on to the site as frequently, so those with what they need in their name are the ones I have been gifting (unless I know what you always ask for ;) ).

For those in the US, Happy Independence Day! For those elsewhere, have a good day at work. I know there will be many days where you're on holiday and I'm at work, so I have to take it where I can get it. :angel: :heart: Blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom