Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 30th May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Didn't keep track of who I sent what. I based on what I could find in your signature and if you're a high enough lvl, you got the meal. Only one I know of for sure is Bernard - I sent you a cooling chamber and can send you the remaining 2 over the next couple of days so cross that off your list. Seems like EVERYONE needs defrosters so whoever can send those as gifts is about to become Mr. or Mrs. Popular on this site!!!

Also, there are a handful of you that should have me in your pending neighbor list...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Sara, just need you to approve me. I'm maxed out today but I can send you a bunch of stuff on your list.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys, tell me what you need and I will try to sent it... My username is zen_... and my usercode is 4M4ZZ2. I have no defroster or ergon. chairs or smoke detec., in my list to sent but I have many other things like,: white board, server rack, archive box, add. radar, fuel, passangers, cooling chamber,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom