Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 28th of November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.​

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Gifts went out blind this morning... (sorry if you got something you did not want) Will try to check your sigs later today and resend when timer resets....

Thank you Connie for your Fuel!--------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Smoke Detector for your Laser Level!---------> Returned Laser Level
Thank you Ym! for your Assembly Robot!-----------------> Returned Assembly Robot
Thank you Ruaware for your Video Wall!------------------> Returned Video Wall
Thank you EZY for your Computer!------------------------> Returned Computer
Thank you s8s for your Single-malt Whiskey!--------------> Returned Deicer
Thank you Seba1737 for your Landing Lamp!--------------> Returned Landing Lamp
Thank you K.I.I.T for your Video Wall!---------------------> Returned Video Wall
Thank you TV Panel for your Video Wall!-------------------> Returned Video Wall
Thank you Username for your Hull Parts!------------------> Returned Hull Parts
Thank you Need Bracelet for your Video Wall!--------------> Returned Video Wall
Thank you 3xdo not distur for your Sp.Wire!----------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Gertjan for your Defroster!-----------------------> Returned Defroster
Thank you Droidair for your Spaceship Engine!-------------> Returned Spaceship Engine
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!--------------------------------> Returned Spaceship Engine
Thank you Retren2 for your Single-malt Whiskey!----------> Returned Single-malt Whiskey
Thank you AirCoburg for your Passengers!-------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Bird for your Fuel!---------------------------------> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you Gcjr for your Fuel!---------------------------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Mon. for your Single-malt Whiskey!--------------> List Overloaded
Thank you A380 for your Assembly Robot!-------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Lk2 for your Fuel!----------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Mewok for your Passengers!-----------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you TT for your Fuel!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded

First come first serve (19/day)! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Good morning, Robot Testers are currently testing me, just the 4 short of a fuel station... trying to get them the old fashioned way so if you have Powerful Radio Transmitter or some Fuel Additives I would be greatful.

As always, thanks for yesterdays bounty.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
tdv would you be able to send br3tt some robot testers if you get opportunity today please? I need 4 of these but any help would be appreciated.

cheers mate

Device
  1. Android
This is annoying. I received no gifts today yet I'm certain people have sent things. I wonder is anyone is getting stuff I send?

I still need 3 space engine and 2 laser level.....:unsure:

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
This is annoying. I received no gifts today yet I'm certain people have sent things. I wonder is anyone is getting stuff I send?

I still need 3 space engine and 2 laser level.....:unsure:

jimmy21

I just sent you a gift - let me know if you get it...

Sadly the items you ask for are not in my gifting list.... so sent you fuel

Update1: jimmy21 - just got passengers from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom