Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 24th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been online in a while. Spent a lot of time without internet this summer. Let me know if you need anything specific.

I need video boards for the Stadiums so I can finish building some of them. I also need more goal posts. I am set with everything else right now.

Hope everyone is well! THANKS!!

Sorry I haven't been online in a while. Spent a lot of time without internet this summer. Let me know if you need anything specific.

I need video boards for the Stadiums so I can finish building some of them. I also need more goal posts. I am set with everything else right now.

Hope everyone is well! THANKS!!
HD*(what I need): just added you, please accept. I can send you the Goal Posts once my daily gifts open up later today. I would appreciate Laser Cutter if you can send to me. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Upgrading my control tower on Sophie to level 6 and it's going to take 96 hours, 96 hours!!!! I guess I must have some patience then...Gifts going out now from Sophie and then I'll tag everyone for Sophie2 because I want to know who's getting my gifts. Happy Wednesday :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson