Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 18th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Several of us needing those pesky ergonomic chairs! I've changed my in game name to match my forum name, as I figured that would be easier. See my signature, and I hope you're all having a good day.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi All,

Please see my sig for what I still need. I've sent a few items/friend requests so far and I'll send more later:

- Joe - Friend Request
- Mhosmer - Jet Engine
- Von Smit - Fuel Additives
- rodyw - Smoke Detector
- mooers - Smoke Detector
- cristina - Friend Request
- Vialino - Catering
- Inbouwkast - Landing Lamp

Cheers everyone!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi All!! Thanks for the adds and gifts. I almost have everything I need to complete my terminal, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom