Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 17th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@ t-dv5: could you send me a videoboard. My flights to Rio gifts me only spare wires....:-(
@ all the rest: thanks a lot for your gifts
@ Gi: fix that damn visitingproblem :mad: so that I can visit my good old neighbours..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Just a reminder “Items for the Stadium (Goal posts, bench, robotic lawnmower and video board) can be got from flights to Goa, Rio and New York - Cyprus (is a good one if you have a smaller plane leftover and lot easier to speedup!!!)

I have 5 of each building (as 5 is the limit when a neighbour visits).

Please remember to PM me after adding me – or else I will not know you are from this forum. In-game name is vital - or else I will never be able to find you in my waiting list of neighbours...

As ever I am happy to send items back, or please consider sending a gift to someone you don’t normally help. :notworthy:
From what i see it takes 16 items PER stadium that you build. 32 items for two stadium ect. Am i right.

IS IT THE SAME WITH THE BRACELET FOR HOTEL?

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I'am really in a need of videoscreens... I just got one whil I've 2 stadiums on te screen and 4 on stock.

Is there anyone that counts chances on getting the stadium items?
What I know:
- Goals are received much more often from turboprops
- Gloves and whistles more often from Brazilian Villa's
- Soccer shoes are much more often from Brazilian houses

Hi, I've just sent a few gifts. Hope they'll help some of you.

Still, I need one Textbook and have a loot at my sign.

Hi,
Sent Krzysztov (I can't spell this indepedently) a Textbook.
Sent jalm a Cash Counter (sometimes this item is not received as Cash Counter - let me know what you got).

Everyone is busy with the Stadium quest, so I got load of gifts on "Bali Hi".
But "Bali 2" which is not on the new version is not getting much action ;).

However, that gives me a very much needed respite and to just enjoy the game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
thank you everyone for all the gifts, really trying to open 6 stadiums so need LOTS of stadium needs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom