Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 25th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
tdv - i got your old lantern thank you :love: ..... i still need more it :D if you can be a santa again to send me more old lantern and to PRISJ too :p .....Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday ......:cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Merry Christmas to everybody!! Hope you will enjoy your holiday and time off from work!

tdv and Sophie: I am still waiting for the last ball for the Five Contenents collection, so I still need a lot of Old Lanterns when you have a chance, but I do want you to enjoy your Christmas holiday!

All my other neighbors, I only need Old Lanterns now for the Santa misison, please do NOT send me other Santa items including Snowball, please do not waste your limited gift resource, would rather for you to send them to the people who need them. I know I have repated this many times, but there are still people (multiple) on this forum send me Snowballs and other items. Thanks!

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Items sent yesterday to
Kei - flight helmet
HP- heater ( and today another one)
Chris3112 - to jennifer a heater
air canillas - snowball ( and today another one)
t1878 - to mr t a towel
Kitty - passengers
Sophie : could you add me for the test game? I didn't saw the code. Thanks

I hope you all had a splenid Christmas day with or without snow ( it is raining here), with your family.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4hhzvr
Username
Lx0r.*****
Merry Christmas to all :D

The Wonder happend and I got the ice skating ring complete... the lag is gone! :D

Thanks for all the Lanterns, you all helped me a lot!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Merry Christmas and happy hollidays for everybody!!!!!!!
tdv i'm greatfull to you for sending me old lanterns.
Lebiegas thankx for the old lantern.
If you have the oppertunity to send me lanterns again, maybe i can finish the Elvescollection ( 3 more items to go) for at least an ice skating ring and that is going
to get very though!!!!! The rest of the mission i think i can forget, because of visitproblems.
Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks everybody for your gifts! Special thanks to tdv and Sophie, thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today during the Chirstmas holiday! I will need many Old Lanterns whenever you have a chance, greatly appreciate!

My 20 gifts went out earlier tonight. Again, I only need Old Lanterns, please do not send other items including Snowball, have more than enough of it.

BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Fule, I don't see a post from you since Dec 3, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
gcjr: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see a message from you since Dec 14, so not sure what you need now and your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hungyauming: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
morgun: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Old Lantern.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.

stevel2606, Cicignon: thanks for the Snowball. As I mentioned in multiple posts, I have more than enough of all Santa items except the Old Lantern, please do not send other items anymore including Snowball. If you cannot send Old Lantern, I appreciate if you send Passenger or Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.

Reactions: tdv

HP-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ukrng
Username
HP-
Items sent yesterday to
Kei - flight helmet
HP- heater ( and today another one)
Chris3112 - to jennifer a heater
air canillas - snowball ( and today another one)
t1878 - to mr t a towel
Kitty - passengers
Sophie : could you add me for the test game? I didn't saw the code. Thanks

I hope you all had a splenid Christmas day with or without snow ( it is raining here), with your family.

You can delete me from your neighbour list, I lost all my neighbours and have to add everyone again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom