Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 24th May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Need packaging machine X3, cooling chamber X3, defroster X3. Building flight catering, put terminal upgrade on hold. Still need All-Inclusive bracelets, if anybody out there has them. Need 3 pos terminals, 3 anti-theft gates and 2 glass display cases. Need a ton of Fuel Additives and Powerful Radio transmitters.

Username verblakt
Friend code a91c8lm

Need: all-inclussief bracelets, reinforced frame, three way cable, transmitter

Sent: fuel, dont disturb, computer, projector, passengers, fuel supply, welder, jet engine, whiteboard, fule additives, drill, smoke detector, spare wheel, hull parts, landing gear, flight catering, cool.storage, archive box, fuel hose

Yabannah & Adrian, I just visited your airports.

I have not built a hotel or a Duty Free shop myself, but I read many comments on this forum.
1) I think there is no way you can get the all inclusive bracelet to finish your hotel, unless you are willing to cough up 8 green bills.
2) The Duty Free store is a highly unrecommended building by many people in this forum.

Adrian, you have very few commercial buildings, it's almost 100% residential. Have you considered building more coin yielding business? Connected roads are unnecessary, you only need 1 side of your building connected to one square of road.

Yabannah & Adrian, I just visited your airports.

I have not built a hotel or a Duty Free shop myself, but I read many comments on this forum.
1) I think there is no way you can get the all inclusive bracelet to finish your hotel, unless you are willing to cough up 8 green bills.
2) The Duty Free store is a highly unrecommended building by many people in this forum.

Adrian, you have very few commercial buildings, it's almost 100% residential. Have you considered building more coin yielding business? Connected roads are unnecessary, you only need 1 side of your building connected to one square of road.

totally agree

thanks for the gifts everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom