Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 19th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
RuAware, I've added you and can send you fuel additives or spare wire, if youve still got gifts and could send me a cooling chamber that would be great. Still have 15 gifts lefts and my sig is up to date so anyone else feel free to add!

RuAware, I've added you and can send you fuel additives or spare wire, if youve still got gifts and could send me a cooling chamber that would be great. Still have 15 gifts lefts and my sig is up to date so anyone else feel free to add!

sorry just reread that! do'h, will send you cooling chamber tomorrow! i should pay more attention

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed

Fuel additives is on my list lol I could have sent you that anyway, no use to me. I'll send it you it today but could you please send me a cooling chamber tomorrow?

Hey all,

I've completed my buildings, have over 60 meals (and 7 flight catering facilities!) so I don't need anything too urgently to be honest. Since we can only send 20 gifts a day, I'd suggest skip me and go ahead send someone else a gift who needs it more. I'll still be sending out 20 gifts a day to as many of you as I can daily - once again, thanks a lot for helping me complete my buildings. Especially to jimmy! :)

P.S: My gifts open up while I'm at work so I sneak away for a bit to send out gifts so I usually don't have the trading thread open - I try to go from memory, or if the username has an item mentioned then that.

Hello everyone!

Bali Hi, thanks for adding me! Unfortunately I can't visit your city for some reason, can you visit mine? I wonder if me adding you first would change that.

Just added Deidei, Vangees07, nikkig, lister0f5meg and RuAware to the waiting list. Can't help with too much as of yet, but will be happy to do what I can. See the sig below and please confirm if you see something you could use. Thanks!

Thanks for the gifts everyone!

Sent so far:

Mija – Flight Catering
Sky Ranger – Flight Catering
Joe – Lining Plate
Jackjackeli – fuel additives
Deidei – flight catering
L007791 – landing lamp
Divya – Passengers
Nik – fuel additives
Taipei101 - Cooling chamber

Status