Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 16th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
WOW!!!
Thanks TDV, just received a set of video boards, nice!!!
and thanks to Astrid, 12:34, and Lockout for the Lawnmower
still need more to build at least 2 stadium..

just add notch, but couldn't add MrK, another glitch??

@Maneth: will send you a bench when I reset

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Thanks tdv - somehow you've sent me 5 video boards which is amazing! I've sent all my gifts for today but I'll send more tomorrow.

Maneth, if you could send me a bench that would be great. I need two benches and one robotic lawnmower to get my stadium.

Cheers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Afternoon all.

Have sent a few goal posts out, just waiting for the gifts to reset for today.

I have 2x Brazilian Cottages and 6x Brazilian Villas if anyone is looking for neighbour drops.
Added you. Will send you Do Not Disturb Sign.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thanks tdv - somehow you've sent me 5 video boards which is amazing! I've sent all my gifts for today but I'll send more tomorrow.

Maneth, if you could send me a bench that would be great. I need two benches and one robotic lawnmower to get my stadium.

Cheers

:D opps how did that happen!!! 5 must be miss counting... :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK
@notch - Thanks for the DND sign, I'll send you a goal post just as soon as my gifts reset, it's usually some time around now.

@tdv - Thanks for the all inclusive bracelets, you're a star!

People on this forum really are great, too many to name individually, but thanks to everyone!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi, i'm sending my gifts, mostly benchs ;). TDV, can you send me some video board? Thanks in advance.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@ aero: thanks for accepting my request... But I think you got the wrong item.
Sorry :-(. I will try again tomorrow

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Thanks for all the gifts so far. All I need to complete my first stadium is one more Robotic Lawnmower. If someone can send me that, you can then visit me and collect from my stadium.

Otherwise I've got a second stadium I still need everything for, so all stadium gifts are greatly appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I'm building two stadiums and i need 6 benchs, 4 goal posts, 4 robotic l. and 8 video boards. Can you help me? THANKS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom