Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 16th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

I have built 6 Brazilian Cottage and 1 Villa for the Stadium task, come visit! ^v^

Thank you Oner for your Sp.Wire!--------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Zen_sp wire for your Single-malt Whiskey!--> Returned Bench
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!-----------------------------> Returned Cash Counter
Thank you Ross for your Robotic Lawnmower!------------> Returned Robotic Lawnmower
Thank you CS for your Power Source!-----------------------> Returned Power Source
Thank you Adrian for your Fuel!-----------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Friso for your Robotic Lawnmower!-----------> Returned Sp.Propeller
Thank you T-DV5 for your Fuel (20)s!!!---------------------> Returning gifts to others!
Thank you Pjot for your Robotic Lawnmower!-------------> Returned Robotic Lawnmower
Thank you Nati for your Passengers!------------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Lockout for your Robotic Lawnmower!--------> Returned Robotic Lawnmower
Thank you Morgun for your Bath Towel!--------------------> Returned Bath Towel
Thank you Mohamad for your Server Rack!----------------> Returned Server Rack
Thank you Wikech for your Goal Parts!----------------------> Returned Album
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Rope Block
Thank you Krzysztov for your Single-malt Whiskey!-------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!--------------------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Rene for your Cockpit Glass!----------------------> Returned Cockpit Glass
Thank you 86*Passen/fuel for your Goal Parts!-------------> Returned Goal Post
Thank you Gertjan for your Server Rack!---------------------> Returned Server Rack
Thank you Bird for your Passengers!--------------------------> Returned Bench
Thank you s8s for your Single-malt Whiskey!----------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Edwige for your Hull Parts!------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Princess for your Fuel!------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Br3tt2 for your Goal Parts!-------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Ross for your Robotic Lawnmower!---------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Fuel Hose pls for your Sp.Propeller!---------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Air Filter pleas for your Controller!----------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Deicer_Propel for your Bench!----------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Koss*tire for your Goal Parts!-----------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Amyair for your Bench!-------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Need bracelet for your Sp.Wire!---------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Storm for your Passengers!---------------------------> List Overloaded

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
thank you all for the gifts till now
i start work on the new special mission

Stadium : 4 x Bench , 2 x Goal post , 4 x Video board, 3 x Robotic Lawnmower
I can send the: Bench

hotel : All-Inclusive Bracelet

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
like always....with every update is there one or more neighbours missing.
this time it is Bibigarf.
@ Bibigarf: I just added you again. Could you pls accept my request
@ Dreamair: we are neighbours...I sent you single malt whisky

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi All,

Like most people I expect I need items for the stadium. I can send Goal Posts so I'll send those soon.

I've got 2 Brazilian Villas and 3 Brazilian Cottages if anyone needs to visit those.

Cheers,
Adrian

Device
  1. Android
Howdy all,

Been a while since I posted here, but with the latest mission, I need items to build the stadium. If you can send me any of these items, I will send something on your list (if I have it).

thank you,

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Howdy all,

Been a while since I posted here, but with the latest mission, I need items to build the stadium. If you can send me any of these items, I will send something on your list (if I have it).

thank you,

jimmy21

count me in to collect the items for stadium.. I also need fuel (20) or (3) and passengers..

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Deidei

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well I would like the items for the stadium as well so please count me in.
Working my way through my backlog but will look for the forum members first.

Device
  1. Android
Username: Heidi
Code: au2s290
Level: 15
Stars: 16

Items required:
Calculator (2), Security (2) (safety camera), Glass display (2), Weather forecast (2)

Items i can send:
Fuel (3 units), Single malt whiskey, Eau de toilette, Make up, Disposable shampoo, Computer, Cockpit glass, Welder, Tour review, Landing lamp, Copy machine,rope block, Passengers (3), Anti-theft gate, Atm, fuel 3, Powerful radio transmiter, Textbook, Fuel supply,Jet engine, Wide angle binoculars, Fuel additives, Power source, Additionnal radar, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull Parts, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon, Packaging machine, Navigation module, City model, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Can I trade in Stereo as well? :ROFLMAO:

Just a reminder “Items for the Stadium (Goal posts, bench, robotic lawnmower and video board) can be got from flights to Goa, Rio and New York - Cyprus (is a good one if you have a smaller plane leftover and lot easier to speedup!!!)

I have 5 of each building (as 5 is the limit when a neighbour visits).

Please remember to PM me after adding me – or else I will not know you are from this forum.

As ever I am happy to send items back, or please consider sending a gift to someone you don’t normally help. :notworthy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Can I trade in Stereo as well? :ROFLMAO:

Just a reminder “Items for the Stadium (Goal posts, bench, robotic lawnmower and video board) can be got from flights to Goa, Rio and New York - Cyprus (is a good one if you have a smaller plane leftover and lot easier to speedup!!!)

thank you for the info TDV..
Guess i should sell one of my powerful delta and buy the small plane..

@TDV: need your help, if you don't mind please send me fuel :)

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

Deidei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom