Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 12th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check my signature :shy:
Doing my best to send everyone gifts. Lately receiving more and more unwanted gifts like staplers and stuff, am prioritizing.

Please send me flight items for the higher level flights, everything from this list is welcome. Mostly returning gifts for the last few (busy) days.
You can always PM me for something more specific!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Thank you for the gifts. Here are some that I have sent in return, based on member signatures that I could find:
alexcraig... & jack... & zen... ARCHIVE BOX
bali hi... & 369... ADDITIONAL RADAR
jimmy21... FUEL HOSE
twistedUK... & eta... SPARE WIRE
deidei... & sara... FLIGHT CATERING
hbgirl33... & LEX... SPARE PROP
***My neighbor list is not updating any information (username/player level) so if you have changed your username or it doesn't match your member name, please send me a private message to let me know how to find your gift request.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
@Bali Hi: yeah it worked! thanks for the ergonomic chair!
@Zen: thanks for the archive box

@Wipe: thanks for the controller, have sent you an air vent filter in return. would you be able to send another one or a grinding machine the next time?

Thanks to all for the many gifts :shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom