Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 5th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the "username" glitch has not yet been solved for me, but I managed to send out gifts to a number of people.
I could only return what some of you sent, but better than nothing, right?

So the people I managed to identify on this forum and sent gifts today are:

101 -> sent you Spare Wire
Airport BEW0072 -> sent you Landing Lamp
astrid -> sent you Passengers (10)
Dee -> sent you Spare Wire
HL -> sent you Catering
jack -> sent you Catering
Lee -> sent you Spare propeller
Lockout -> sent you Spare Wire
Lucky -> sent you Beacon
PrAnky -> sent you Landing Lamp
S.John -> sent you Spare Wire
snow -> sent you Catering
zen -> sent you Spare Wire

Let me know if you can see me...

you're right.

I tried to send gifts to anyone I could identify but the username issue is not making it easy. Also, when I type in a friend code now nothing happens anymore so something isn't working right. Anyone else having this issue?

Please see my signature for what I need.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Never recieved the Laser Cutter, but did send you the Helmet...so please send more when you can

Looks like the username issue has been fixed for me. I will get my additional gift out shortly

didn't receive the helmet as well. will send again when username issue has been fixed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi. Lflyer24, yesterday i can't type in a friend code, but today i could addto Flight Expert, Birdeyes, Von Smit, Melarie and Ivana. Bali Hi and Deidei, i can't see you still. When my list refreshed i'll send to my few known neighbours and send back to "usename".

Hy Guys...see my signature for needing items..pls sent items for Repair base...

Today I sent:

Vailino + iveman - 10 passangers
I007791 - flight catering
twisteduk - landing lamp
takedown - landing lamp

Hello everyone and thank you all anonimous giftgivers! You know who you are :D !

I updated my game and I can ID some of the neighbours but not everyone. Still waiting for giftgiving to refresh, hope it doesn't take too long and will be sending gifts out as soon as it does.

Hi all,

Username glitch is now gone for me, only an hour too late as I already sent gifts out.

Please see sig for what I need and can give.

Xyoda0 - I've just added you, can you send me textbook and I will send binoculars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom