Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 21st June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Thursday 21st June 2012

Lister, Whistler, RuAware, Air Canillas, Joe,

For some reason, I cannot find all of you in my neighbour list, and I can't add you either.
So I'm sorry I was not able to send Ergo chair / defroster request to you guys.

On the other hand, I have a few ????? and "blank username" who are sending me items, and I have no idea who they are...

Last few hours before I finally upgrade. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I've updated my signature. My app is working properly again so I can send gifts daily. Let me know if you have any special requests...
MarkG - sent hull parts
Thanks mate.
I will send you deicer or tire today. Would really appreciate more hull parts or an amperemeter.
MarkG

Thanks all for the gifts. I have updated my signature.

jimmy21 - sent you Fuel Hose
RuAware - sent you Fuel Additives
Frood - sent you Additional Radar
Joe - sorry that I clicked wrongly and sent you Flight Catering, hope it would be useful to you
Deidei - sent you Flight catering
hdalrymple - sent you Additional Radar
jackjackeli - sent you Do Not Disturb Sign
divya - sent you Navigation Module
LFlyer24 - sent you Master Plan
air canillas - sent you Amperemeter
Vangees07 - sent you Fuel Additives
Lee - sent you Navigation Module
serrnovik - sent you Master Plan
christophevl - sent you Server Rack
86Stalker - sent you Amperemeter
happy landing - sent you Fuel Supply
JS1114 - sent you Fuel Hose
Taipei101 - sent you Packaging Machine
Bali Hi - sent you Master Plan, could you send me Ergo Chair?
pq046p - sent you Flight catering

May I know who is "username"?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
Desperate for Archive box so I can finish upgrade to terminal.

:shy:Thanks for the Archive boxes guys. Much appreciated!

See Signature for other needed items.

Thanks in advance :D

My gift sending is back online (yay!). I have quite a backlog so I apologise if you don't receive anything from me over the next few days. I will work my way through returning/sending to those have sent me gifts in the order that I received them.

@lister, I haven't tried removing and adding friends back yet, so don't really know if that would work. I am currently at level 17, and I sent you a jet engine yesterday and another one today. Hope this wiil help you to ID me.

Bali Hi, looks like it's not just you, I might be one of the blanks, level 17, have been sending additional radars.

Neville, see above :D. There's a chance that I'm "username", since at least a couple of people can't find me on their lists. I sent you add. radar if it helps.

I changed my username to whistler/helmet. Please let me know if it shows.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi, please see my signature..

need altimeter badly.. my jumbo is broken easily and mostly needs altimeter to fix it *hope Jimmy21 and BaliHi read this* ;)

will send mine after it refreshes

btw, @hdalrymple1: I haven't received the flight catering from you.. hope you didn't misgifting to other neighbor whose username is "1jl219" <-- it's not me ;)

Thanks!!

Device
  1. Android
Howdy,

Note I changed my user name to "jimmy21-Deicer".

Will respond to all gifts (I really only need deicer and fuel hose).

See signature below for items I can send.

thanxs,

jimmy21

balihi: could you pls send altimeter? I will send navi module as soon as I refresh
jimmy 21: could you pls send defroster? I will send deicer as soon as I refresh
tree:could you pls send cooling chamber? I will send deicer as soon as I refresh

all others, pls see signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Thanks alot jimmy21 :), whistler u were just showing up as username then, now that youve changed it i can see you, sent you a whiteboard, reckon u cud send me smoke detectors? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom