Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 19th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Vangees... I added you yesterday, but you are still showing as "awaiting reply" Do you see me in your list?

Here are the latest gift returns based on the signatures I could see...
  • landing lamp... snow
  • deicer... deidei
  • spare wire... s.john
  • fuel additives... vonsmit
  • spare propeller... jljack
  • flight catering... arrow6 & pranky
  • fuel hose... jackjackeli & bali hi & zen

Hi see my signature thanks for the gifts...

about the new UPDATE...PFFFFFF...THE ONLY THING Good ABOUT IT IS THE RETURN OF DEFROSTERs...OTHER THAN THAT A WASTE OF TIME and land...THE PROFIT....40, 200 WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE, flights, visit, and fuel!!!!!!!! I will just collect fuel in my visits.

..i wont do ant contract in the future!!! I could not believe.....

Von Smit - fuel additives
VI - passengers
Adrian - Fuel additives
Vangees07 - wide-angle binoculars
snow - landing lamp
zen - passengers
DBD - fuel additives
cap'n5 - powerful radio transmitter
air canillas - fuel supply

Updated to latest version... So I have an updated list of things I can send as gifts!

Trying to complete Duty Free Shop so require ATM & Imprinter...

Will also look at buying a Flight Catering Facility when I have the money... Any ideas what items are needed to complete that?

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Vangees... I added you yesterday, but you are still showing as "awaiting reply" Do you see me in your list?

Here are the latest gift returns based on the signatures I could see...
  • landing lamp... snow
  • deicer... deidei
  • spare wire... s.john
  • fuel additives... vonsmit
  • spare propeller... jljack
  • flight catering... arrow6 & pranky
  • fuel hose... jackjackeli & bali hi & zen

I accepted you yesterday even sent u a meal this morning...I'll delete u and readd u

Device
  1. Android
Need Hotel Items. Making progress with my city. My upgrade on my fuel depot is killing me, been to rio many times have yet to see reinforced frame, triple wire, or a transmitter. Need 6 of each. Any ideas? See my signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Thanks for all the gifts yesterday and I hope the ones I sent were useful.

Please see my sig for what I still need. I've upgraded too so I can now send different items so let me know what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom