Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 8th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

I just got my first Gift Shop after sending 36 flights to Washington, 18 flights to LA, 10 flights to Chicago and 6 flights to Houston + a couple of flights to New York & SF.

I did get a few Jefferson, Lincoln, Grant & Franklin bills, but Washington is the rare one too get.

Only 1 Freeway sign from the United We Stand Collection. Got this one and only one thing from a visit to HD (thanks HD!!) :D

Hi only can see you guys for now

101...spare propeller
snow...fuel supply
FRD...catering
Deidei...osc.beacon
VI...deicer
BaliHi..catering
Vangees07... module
Joe…fuel additive

Hey everyone! I broke down & spent $19.99 for some green cash since they were offering the 300% sale. Expanding my city; built more flight catering facilities; etc.

My signature is updated (not that you can figure out which "username" is me)!! Yesterday's gifts were once again mainly "return to sender".

BaliHi - glad to help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom