Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 27th May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following items sent out :)

Vialino - Flight catering
i007791 - Spare Wire
Dee - Hull Part
Sandeep - Ergonomic Chair
Deidei - Flight Catering
Warrenz72 - Bow tie
Edgar - Defroster
Divya - Transmitter

Neightbour request sent:
iveman89 - q22kje

Cartwright44, not showing on my list as yet, have you accepted?

anything in return?

Dave, I accepted yesterday I think. You're in my list, odd I'm not on yours. I sent you flight catering to see if that helps me pop up on your list.

jljack, I'm sorry if you got a bad gift from me, I was scrolling the list and it clicked on a gift by accident, no idea what I sent you.

Dave, I accepted yesterday I think. You're in my list, odd I'm not on yours. I sent you flight catering to see if that helps me pop up on your list.

jljack, I'm sorry if you got a bad gift from me, I was scrolling the list and it clicked on a gift by accident, no idea what I sent you.

Strange, nothings come through.

Can you delete me and add me your end - moc1v6

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Warrenz72, add me and I send you a bow tie;
Vangees07, it will be a waether display;
twisteduk, ... for a fuel supply

Thanks Fredo is there anything I can send u since I can't send items u need yet?

Warrenz72, add me and I send you a bow tie;
Vangees07, it will be a waether display;

Re-connection... take off!
Sent to you my gifts!
Received the radar Warren, thanks!
No matter vangees, feel free to send everything you want or keep your gifts for those of your neighbours who are in need.

Device
  1. Android
Howdy,

Currently need a lot of spare propellers.

Will respond to ALL gifts received. If I can't find your needs list easily (from name or post on this site or signature) I will send back your item.

I haven't upgraded (so I can send alot of rarer items) but I can't send any new quest items.

As always, see my signature for up to date list.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom