Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 21th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aslvlnk
Username
Leo - (Item Needed)
Signature has been updated, and will update through the day.
Airport is being refitted and upgraded at the moment.

@Kei Sent x1 Bench, Please send x1 Bath Towel In Return When You Are Able To.
@Fika Sent x1 Bench, Please send x1 Bench In Return When You Are Able To.
@Dee Added You, I Can Send Pearl Earrings
@Vialino Added You, Sadly I Dont Have Fuel(20) But I Do Have Fuel(3), Im In Need Of Server Rack x2
@Smiley Added And Sent A Landing Lamp

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
Thanks eveyone for the gifts. I have 4 un-built stadiums I want to get parts for. I updated my signature to show that. Any help is appreciated. I will send gifts late tonight.

Device
  1. Android
tdv: thank you sooo much for the video boards and fuels :) if you dont mind, can you send video boards, pls?
@all members: many many thanks for the gifts!!

It is very unfortunate that we can only send 20 gifts daily, but I will return the gifts, and send some to others :)

happy flying, guys!!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi all, happy Sunday!

Dave good to see you finalled leveled up in the game ;)
cambs added you, I can send you packaging machines when you accept

If anyone can send some pearl earrings so I can start making 200 coins, that would be great! lol ;)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
cambs Sorry! I used to have the packaging machine before the gift list reset, and I keep thinking I still have, but I have the cooling chamber instead :confused: And to top it off, while I was scrolling through the list and searching for the packaging machine, I sent you something accidently, I can only hope it's something useful! Sorry! :oops:

D

Deleted member 361

Hi everyone

Could someone send me one Rope Block to finish my Airship Dock. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqkrzg8
Username
Smiley
Glad to be back had to start over with the university update :mad::mad: then I couldn't get on this site so I had to create a new user. In need of neighbors. Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom