Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 21th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello Friends
thanks for all the help till now
i start to work on buy the Jumbo
and for that i need

Repair Base Level 6 : 3 x TV panel , 2 x Grinding machine , 2 x Air vent filter , 3 Controller

thanks for the help till now
yaron

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello All,

Still playing catchup with two previous threads---- please update your required numbers and I will try to makup for it...

Please remember to PM me after adding me – or else I will not know you are from this forum. In-game name is vital - or else I will never be able to find you in my waiting list of neighbours...

As ever I am happy to send items back, or please consider sending a gift to someone you don’t normally help - like "PAY IT FORWARD". :notworthy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hi all
@Bali 2 and @air canillas thx for gifts, i sent back passengers.
I added Andrew-YYZ, KIT, Hammerschmit and Key.

Key - i think i sent you Tour Review or something else (i'm not sure, my tablet sucks)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arduu5v
Username
kit3
Hello All,

Still playing catchup with two previous threads---- please update your required numbers and I will try to makup for it...

Please remember to PM me after adding me – or else I will not know you are from this forum. In-game name is vital - or else I will never be able to find you in my waiting list of neighbours...

As ever I am happy to send items back, or please consider sending a gift to someone you don’t normally help - like "PAY IT FORWARD". :notworthy:

Hi, tdv.
I have added you, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom