Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 19th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqxnrm4
Username
b_laksh
Username: defroster plz
Friend Code: liz3dk
Items Required:cooling chamber,defroster,do not disturb sign ,disposable shampoo,all-inclusive bracelet
Items I Can Send: Eau de toilette,Cockpit glass,welder, Landing Lamp, Copy machine ,passengers 10 , powerful radio transmitter ,wide angle binocular,drill machine,server rack,spare propeller,deicer
Level :33 Stars :62

jlosada, Glad to report that I just accepted your friend request. You are back in my neighbour list, cash counter on your way.
You should ask your neighbours to delete you, and you just add themback again. It may not work if you added them the first time round.

StarlinerXL, why is your username Ghostwolf? I wasn't able to find you because the name doesn't match the forum name. Sent you a Radar.

My goodness that was fast, got all the items and now back on track. I'm currently trying to save 100,000 coins to buy land to expand my city (a long way to go though), thanks to all who sent me the items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
Did anyone else notice there are two different items called "Transmitter"? I am trying to upgrade my fuel station and I have one transmitter in the same orange/grey-design as other fuel station items. However, I also have a different transmitter, which is in my inventory between Defroster and Cooling Chamber. Anyone know what that is for?
Yes, I noticed that also. The other blue-grey design will be needed for Level 5 Repair Base.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
First time poster.
I will add what I can send tonight as I have used all my gifts for the 19 August.
I would greatfully receive any items for the Level 5 Repair Base I have just finished constructing but need to equip.
3 TV Panels 2 Grinding Machines 2 Air Vent Filters and 3 Controllers.

Device
  1. Android
thanks for all the gifts, guys :)

@jlosada: pls add me back, just deleted you bcause of the blank username but couldnot add you
@ghostwolf: agree with Bali Hi about your username

gift sent out just now,

currently I am in need of Great Shots, no more landing lamp, please.
couldnt edit signature in my Galaxy Tab :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom