Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 10th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Sunday 10th June 2012.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi,
@ bali hi: thanks for the stamp, can you send me today a defroster? I will send you catering.
@ mija: can you send me a city model? I will send you a oc. Beacon
@ lflyer: can you send me a shredder? I will send you a arch box
@ cap n 5: can you send me a ampe.meter. I will send you a arc box

I will sent items later this day...
Thanks to all

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
hi guys. upgraded to ics. would have been perfect but now i am starting over my airport..

will be updating my sig soon..

here's my new code: akmx6r1

Code: bw4f85
name: Andrus
I need "smoke detector", "defroster" and "ergonomic chair" ! Please send me that kind of items . I will return anything you want. Thanks !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Zen: amperemeter sent as requested
IO: meal
Bali Hi: fuel hose
Jimmy21: fuel hose (thanks for the transmitter!)

the rest of my gifts will be sent out later in the day...

@Elijackjack: are you sure your new friend code is correctly typed? It was not accepted when I tried.

Thanks
Cap'n5

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i need passengers and deicers. spent all my cash and coins this weekend so it's going to take forever to upgrade my repair base to level 5. see my signature. thanks

sorry for all who did send gifts and did not get something back..After the last update I could not send gifts ..After 3 day the problem was fix.....So as usual I'll be sending back to all of you guys...Thanks...and see my signature...

Hi all, back from a verry long professional week. that's why I didn't say a word neither sent anything for so long.

Sent today :
Fuel 3 to i007791, Lee,
Fuel ad to elijackjack,
Powerful radio transmitter to DeiDei,
Additional radar to twisteduk

and sent back everything I received this week whan it was possible.

Personaly, I'm desperately seeking Isolation/insulation Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom