Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 4th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
I still need 3 POS terminals for my DFS. I decided I would try the Travel Agency, so I now need 4 Travel Guides, 2 Tour Review, 3 Great Shots, and 4 Albums. Thanks for everything so far. Enjoy your weekend

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Could people send me white boards and smoke detectors please? Thanks everybody for sending gifts, goes so much quicker now I'm registered here :D And a special thank you for sending like all the items I need Vangees, I'm sorry I don't have the items you request! :(

Device
  1. Android
Hello, updated game and now building the Travel Agency that's available so need:

Travel Guide x 4
Tour Review x 4
Great Shots x 4
Album x 4

Ergonomic Chair & Smoke Detectors need to complete my terminal if anyone has them as gifts?

Thanks

Vonsmit will add you and send an ALBUM I reset in 8 hrs tho,please accept neighbor request

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks to all for your gifts. I still need some items for the travel agency. In half an hour i begin to send my gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom