Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 20th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Happy weekend to all, cloudy in Madrid :cry:. Because of your help, i just need one carnival mask to finish the quest, so i don't need more stadium stuffs. THANKS. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom