Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 18th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey all, happy weekend!

As a reminder:
All-Inclusive Bracelets can only be bought with green cash! They can't be sent as gifts and don't drop from flights.
Fuel Station items can not be sent as gifts! They only drop from flights.
Travel Guides can not be sent as gifts! You need to get them from flights.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
I have a serious problem. The levels the most of you don't change. So maybe you don't receive my gifts...
I have for example: bali too - level 12, inbouwkast - level 14, lockout - level 31, mooer - level 28... So big problem since the " duty free shop" update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqxnrm4
Username
b_laksh
Username: defroster plz
Friend Code: liz3dk
Items Required:cooling chamber,defroster,do not disturb sign ,disposable shampoo,all-inclusive bracelet
Items You Can Send:Cockpit glass,welder,wide angle binocular,drill machine,server rack
Level :33 Stars :62

Hey all,

See my signature below for what I need. Been trying to upgrade my terminal for several weeks now and running tons of flights but I've only gotten 1 out of the 8 total I need. Would be happy to send anything in return if I have it. Thank you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqxnrm4
Username
b_laksh
Plz add me

Username: defroster plz
Friend Code: liz3dk
Items Required:cooling chamber,defroster,do not disturb sign ,disposable shampoo,all-inclusive bracelet
Items You Can Send:Cockpit glass,welder,wide angle binocular,drill machine,server rack
Level :33 Stars :62
I will send server rack

Hey all,

See my signature below for what I need. Been trying to upgrade my terminal for several weeks now and running tons of flights but I've only gotten 1 out of the 8 total I need. Would be happy to send anything in return if I have it. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom