Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 9th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I am giving up on the American quest. I have yet to get the last of my banknotes, even though I have multiple of 4 out of the 5. Visiting my neighbours rarely if ever works as far as getting anything from the Gift Shops. So even if I do manage to complete the banknotes to get the gift shops I need, I still only have 2 days to get all of the other items (3 times!!!!)
I think if you are a regular, but not constant, player as I am, your ability to complete a mission like this is very limited.
But I guess that's the idea right?
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
(Sorry for posting this here - I know it's not the right place, but it seems to be my best shot at solving the problem with all the active daily players looking here)

I am currently unable to even start Airport City on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy SII) and I suspect it has something to do with this week's update. I was away on holiday and therefore my wifi/dataroaming was shut off on my phone. Tried to enter the app without these turned on and since then it hasn't worked. It says I have version 1.45, when I look at the app-info under phone settings.

What should I do? Is it possible to uninstall/reinstall with the same level? I don't want to loose my progress... :-/

Friend code a4ut50e. I need weather displays and a laser cutter. I will resend all gifts or send you what you need (if available to me) based on this thread. Thanks so much.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
(Sorry for posting this here - I know it's not the right place, but it seems to be my best shot at solving the problem with all the active daily players looking here)

I am currently unable to even start Airport City on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy SII) and I suspect it has something to do with this week's update. I was away on holiday and therefore my wifi/dataroaming was shut off on my phone. Tried to enter the app without these turned on and since then it hasn't worked. It says I have version 1.45, when I look at the app-info under phone settings.

What should I do? Is it possible to uninstall/reinstall with the same level? I don't want to loose my progress... :-/

My app version is also 1.45.. and I still can play it..

Well, I'm not sure, but maybe the GI server was infected by DNS Changer virus (I don't really understand about the "Doomsday virus" thing on July 9...), then indirectly affected your access to the game..

My suggestion is you should contact the developer..

Hi All,

Username AC MAN
Friend Code akccpbj
Level 22
Stars 36

I need loads of stuff for Hotel and level 4 building stuff.

I can send Fuel, ac units,radar,jet engine,additional radar,spare wire,landing grear, beacon,flight catering,navigation module.

all who send will get a return

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
My app version is also 1.45.. and I still can play it..

Well, I'm not sure, but maybe the GI server was infected by DNS Changer virus (I don't really understand about the "Doomsday virus" thing on July 9...), then indirectly affected your access to the game..

My suggestion is you should contact the developer..

Yeah, it seems weird. I will send them a message... They probably won't respond though...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi, i can see few of forum members on my neighbor list now..

So, sent my gifts to the following names:

Whistler: navigation module
Porte: meal
v3: fuel supply
Eta: navigation module
VI: deicer
Frood: meal
HD: os beacon
JS: meal
Bigmaca: fuel hose
Sky Ranger: meal or flight items (forgot.. :)..)
Lockout: fuel supply
takedown: sp. wire
Bali: meal
cap'n5: meal
Joe: navigation module

and the rest to "username"..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
i cant add anyone at moment as all i get is 'invalid promocode' 95% of peope are still 'username' on my listing so mostly passengers for high level and maybe something useful to lower players.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I'm also still having problems with 'usernames'. Seems like it changes because a few days ago I still had BEW, droidair and Dave on my list in between lots of 'username' but now they are gone.
So I'm just sending out gifts to random people, sorry if it's not what you need ;)

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
pff, I hope the username problem will be solved soon.

And for the american week, I don't get the items so no "american week" for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom