Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 4th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@ deidei: strange, you are in my list with the name: deidei-1jL219...my name for the moment is zen_stamps

Dear Friends

I have send out the following gifts

Bali Hi - - Fuel Additives (Please send me defroster)
DeiDei - Flight Catering (Please send me controller)
Vialino - Deicer (Please send me loudspeaker)
Skyranger - Flight Catering (Please send me cooling chamber)
PB 1988 - Fuel Hose (Please send me Packing machine)
jimmy21- Fuel Hose (Please send me defroster)
paulo1845 - flight catering (Please send me flight helmet)
Aiport BEWOOD72 - Fuel Hose (Please send me Grinding machine)
UFO - Fuel Hose (Please send me flight catering)
sara - Fuel Additives (Please send me oscillating beacon)
10007791 - spare wire (please send me grinding machine)
Edgar - Flight catering (please send me flight catering)

Mija i just add you ( i will send you Air vent filter, please send me controller)
Lee i just add you ( i will send you Flight catering, please send me packing machine)
PrAnKsTeR i just add you ( i will send you smoke detectcor, please send me fuel hose)

hi guys im stuck..im not allowed to send gifts since yesterday..thanks all for sending me gifts..ill be sending back as always ;-) whenever the problem is fixed..i also still cant visiting neighbours..does anyone knows how to fix it
thx
sara

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
@ deidei: strange, you are in my list with the name: deidei-1jL219...my name for the moment is zen_stamps

yup.. Strange, or probably because week ago, i have to remove some neighbors and i picked those who never trade with me (ooops sorry that you were the one).. but I've added you, please check your waiting list. Btw on my waiting.list, your name still is zen_do not dist.

Cheers,

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
yup.. Strange, or probably because week ago, i have to remove some neighbors and i picked those who never trade with me (ooops sorry that you were the one).. but I've added you, please check your waiting list. Btw on my waiting.list, your name still is zen_do not dist.

Cheers,

Deidei and Zen (and other airport city players):
The game does not update the Username and Level of play in your Neighbor list. Perhaps that is something they will "fix" in a future update.
(BTW, I have been trading gifts with players who are still showing up as: "pack/cool/defrost", "bowtie", "need amperemeter", and my favorite, "username" :) Since I have no way of knowing what they currently need, they all get flight catering as gifts)

I believe that if zen deletes deidei's profile from the neighbor list, deidei's new neighbor request may show up for zen. (I had a similar situation with another member here...apparently we became neighbors when one of us had a different username and this was how we fixed the situation.) Please let me know if this works for you.

For new players and new members:
***If you change your Username in the game, your current neighbors Will Not know about this change***
Your updated Username will only be seen by new neighbors.
To make trading with members easier (and faster), it is best to keep your Member name and Username the same.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Dear Friends

I have send out the following gifts

Aiport BEWOOD72 - Fuel Hose (Please send me Grinding machine)

Hey, something is screwed up with my gift-giving and i can only send out what I get at the moment. I can send a grinding machine though and will once this is fixed. Anyone else experiencing goofy stuff like this?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Uhm, anyone have a casket in their warehouse inventory and if so, know what its for by chance??? I just discovered that I have one but have no clue where it came from!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hey, something is screwed up with my gift-giving and i can only send out what I get at the moment. I can send a grinding machine though and will once this is fixed. Anyone else experiencing goofy stuff like this?

I had that same issue and it lasted for 2 days! I was only able to return gifts but nothing else.

Please see my signature.

Sky Ranger - Flight Catering
Bernard Koh - Fuel Hose
BaliHi - Master Plan
Mija - Not able to send u anything,god knows why ?!
Lee - Flight Catering
Dave - Oscillating Beacon

Sent request to Deidei,can send u anything u've mentioned except altimeter.
Sent request to bew0072,can send u anything that u've mentioned in ur list.
Sent request to Vangees07,can send all u've mentioned in ur list.

Thanks to all who've send me gifts. Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom