Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 11th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my cousin v3 just started playing this game, could you motivate her by adding her friend code: acnqkhd, thanks!

Angus, Cap'n5, Yvonne, Lflyer24, Jack - sent all of you Ergonomic Chairs
Azza, Eta, PrAnKy, Mustang - sent all of you Defrosters
Deidei, Mija - sent both of you Dispatcher Consoles
Sky Ranger - I hope you wanted Additional Radar
Zenmie - sent you stamp
Jimmy - sent you Fuel Hose (thanks again for the TV)

Hi all, day is almost over (+7 GMT ) playing this game while waiting france vs england euro cup match. Thnks all for the gifts today

Zen&dei-dei, sorry I think I send you wrong item, will resend to you guys tomorrow
@jonesy : fuel( 3 units )
@mija : fuel supply
@bali-hi : fuel additives
@jimmy21 : fuel hose
@skyranger : sparewire
@chepito : fuel additives
@lee : fuel hose

Thanks for the gives today, it would be awesome if next update we are able to send free cash, upgrade control tower to level6 needs 200k, how do you guys do it....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
see my signature please and thanks to the people that are actually sending me what I need, your gifts are on the way(base on your signature). I still dont know what sky ranger needs.

Sorry, I haven't posted in a couple of days...just been here to check signatures before I send out gifts.
Here are some items that just went out based on the sigs I could find...

warrenz72... 10 passengers
bali hi... & cartwright4... additional radar
jimmy21... fuel hose
alexcraig... amperemeter
eta... & sara... & pb1988... fuel additives
deidei... nav. module
hbgirl33... spare prop
twistedUK... spare wire
jack... & zen... archive box
369... cooling chamber

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Bali Hi - sadly your ergonomic chair did not arrive my end :( . Would be very grateful if you could try again when you can :) . Have sent you a spare propeller.

Have put in a friend request to V3.

@Wipe: I think your "steuereinheit" might be a "controller". I have sent you a friend request.... I would be happy to receive a controller for my repair base upgrade ;) and can send you a meal or an oscillating beacon in return (unless there's something else from the list below that would be more useful).

Many thanks
Cap'n5

[quote name='cap'n5' timestamp='1339446209' post='4231']
Bali Hi - sadly your ergonomic chair did not arrive my end :( . Would be very grateful if you could try again when you can :) . Have sent you a spare propeller.

Have put in a friend request to V3.

@Wipe: I think your "steuereinheit" might be a "controller". I have sent you a friend request.... I would be happy to receive a controller for my repair base upgrade ;) and can send you a meal or an oscillating beacon in return (unless there's something else from the list below that would be more useful).

Many thanks
Cap'n5
[/quote]

ok i got you on my list. today i am out of items i am sorry but tomorrow i will send u a controller, pelase send me some air vent filter !

lflyer24 > passengers - sorry i can't send any of the items you need :(
jack > fuel additives
Vialino > spare prop
deidei > navigation module
alexcraig > fuel supply
casps > cash counter
i007791 > landing lamp
ETA > fuel additives
zenmie > city model
BaliHI > sent something but didn't see what it was lol, was next to catering on my menu OOPS
kemmel > fuel supply
bernard KOH > catering
airport bew > catering
maja > passengers
droidair > passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom