Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday August 10th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Oh, I am thinking to buy another fuel station, but did not see any option except to upgrade the fuel station to lvl 3 :(
During the upgrade, can it still produce fuel? And can we really add another fuel station?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
yes Dee, I did get it yesterday, thank you :) , you are on my neighbor list now :heart:
sent you navigation module a couple hours ago, did u get it?

No I didn't get it, the problem is that you are still on my waiting list :(

Wow this is really annoying, I have the exact same problem with Joe. I wonder if there are more neighbours on my list who either can't see me or the other way around :-/

Btw, you can't add a 2nd fuel station, and you can't make fuel while it is upgrading. It took me almost 2 months to get all the items for the upgrade so prepare for a long wait..

Device
  1. Android
@Dee: yup, REALLY annoying, just like the other day, you have me on your neighbor list but i have you on my waiting list :-/
and thanks for the fuel station info Dee, I'll just have to be patient then :sleepy:

btw, anyone have any information on the weekend code for this weekend?

Request items updated, please see my signature, thanks.

Oh forgot to mention, they are having a special sales on Airport Cash and Coins at the moment, get three times the amount for the same price.
I would like to buy some of those items, but the problem is they only accept credit cards and I don't have one, only a Paypal account.and they
don't accept Paypal as payment.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi everyone,

I've not been on here for a few days as I've been really busy, but I've still tried to send gifts! I've sent all of mine for today, please see my sig for what I need.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom