Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 8th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Friday 8th June 2012.

Username:     jonesy.fuel.pls

Friend Code:  zawez6

Items Required:  all inclusive bracelets and do not disturb signs please

Items You Can Send:  tell me what you need

Need help to complete the hotel please, none of the items drop from the flights!

Thanks

Dear Friends

Bali Hi - - Fuel Additives (Please send me Dispatcher Console)
DeiDei - Flight Catering (Please send me Cooling Chamber)
Lee - Flight Catering (Please send me Air Vent)
Skyranger - Spare Propeller (Please send me Cooling Chamber)
PB 1988 - Fuel Hose (Please send me Packing machine)
jimmy21- Spare Propeller (Please send me Dispatcher Console)
mija - Air Vent (Please send me Spare Propeller)
Aiport BEWOOD72 - Fuel Hose (Please send me Diecer)
sara - Fuel Additives (Please send me Spare Propeller)
10007791 - spare wire (please send me Packaging Machine)

Hi all, I'm a new member on this forum, nice to meet you all, it would be my pleasure if we can help each other through this thread
Please add me as your neighbour.

User name : Jack
User code : 6ykf62
Level : 25
Star level : 43

Item needed :
Amperemeter, Ergonomic chair, defroster, archive box, amplifer, spotlight

Item that can send out :
Do not disturb sign, fuel ( 3 units ), air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passenggers ( 10 ), powerful radio transmitter, flight helmet, fuel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscilating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeler

Thank God It's Friday. Looking forward to free green bills and coins for the weekend.

So these are the gifts I sent out yesterday and this morning.
Ergo Chair to Mija, Happy Landing, 369, FAsky, Pranky
Fuel hose to JS1114
Fuel (20) to Lee (can you see if you can return Fuel (20) to me???)
Passengers (10) to Deidei (this is the largest passengers I can give, are there bigger units?)
Stamp to zen
Catering to porte d'air (I'm sorry I cannot see what you need)
Spare Propeller to Jimmy (thanks so much for you gifts, can you send me TV Panel?)
Dispatcher console to Bernard

Alexcraig
l1huzr
i need the bracelet and fuel 20 and fuel supply
Tell me what you need if i cant send it i will send it with my dummy account wich is alexcraig951. Friend code for this one its a0qv5uq this one does not need anything in return.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Thank God It's Friday. Looking forward to free green bills and coins for the weekend.

So these are the gifts I sent out yesterday and this morning.

Passengers (10) to Deidei (this is the largest passengers I can give, are there bigger units?)

10 is the largest passenger unit on everybody's gift list (I guess..^^).. Thanks Bali Hi, really appreciated :)

Ready for sending gift.

Item sent atm:
Friend code:
1jl219 Navigation module
city model city model
flying catering flying catering
VI flight catering
I007791 flight catering
Veschber spare wire
Cartwright4 fuel supply
laki Passengers
Lee flight catering
ALbatros fuel supply
Fuel addictive fuel additives
Cap'n5 fuel supply
spaw/addr/p.r.t spare wire
BaliHi flight catering
Sky Ranger spare wire
Deidei-1jl219 Navigation module

Hey all! Happy Friday!
Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many gifts you can receive? I'm wondering if that's why we're not getting people's gifts sometimes.
For anyone upgrading their fuel station, I have 5 Car Dealerships.

@Bali: I didn't get the Ergo chair and still need. Can you resend? (I sent Fuel Additives)
@Zen: I DID receive the Server Rack. Thank YOU! (I sent Packaging Machine) - And I think at level 5 you can only visit 6 neighbors.
@Bernard: Thank you for the Air Vent Filter. Can you send one more time? (I sent Air Vent Filter back because I saw your sig post from yesterday before I saw your request, will send Spare Propeller tomorrow if you still need)
@Jonesy: I sent Do Not Disturb sign. (See my sig for needs).

If anyone needs a Cash Counter and doesn't have one to gift, let me know and I will send. I need 4 so once you get, will you send in return? Thanks!
If I didn't send you something, let me know what you need via Daily thread or PM and I will send. I have 14 more gifts today.

Happy trading/flying/visiting everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom