Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 29th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi All! Sorry I didn't send gifts out yesterday :( I'm currently running all the glitches so my game is super laggy. I'll be attempting to send gifts out in a while, I just don't want my game to crash. I'm temporarily asking for passengers since I'm sitting on 9,000 units of fuel but can't go nowhere without passengers. Hope everyone has an awesome day! Thanks in advance.

gifts for today :)

Deidei… fuel 3
Jackjackli… packing machine
Vangees07 …passenger 10
Bali Hi…spare propeller
101… cockpit glass
Joe… fuel supply
FRD…deicer
Bernard Koh… deicer
@hdalrymple1… spare propeller
Air canillas… archive box
Snow…passenger 10
Ruaware…addition radar
VI…spare propeller
HD…osc. beacon
Zen…fuel supply
HL…flight catering
Sky ranger…spare propeller
Cartwright4… osc. beacon

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Ok so my games claims I've sent out gifts to the following people:

Cap'n 5 - gyroscope
Whistler, HL, ruAware - spare wire
Sara, Pie, Neville - Fuel Supply
Bali - Navigation Module
S. John - master plan
369, HD, Kemme l- Flight Catering
Frood - Osc. Beacon
Nikkig, HE - Passengers
86Stalker - Cooling Chamber
n8z - weather display
Jimmy21 - Fuel 3

Please let me know if my gifting worked...Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi all. I'm waiting my gifts refresh in a few hours. I update my fuel station to level 3, but i need 6 reinforced structure (frame?), 6 triple wire and 5 transmitter. Can help me? Thanks. I update my signature too.

Add me asdoupr

username is the items i need

need textbook.binoculars.whiteboard.weather display.shredder.stamp.server rack.cash counter.

I can send are drill machine.whiteboard.slide ruler.fuel supply.jet engine.powerful radio transmitter.do not disturb.fuel 3units.air conditioner.cockpit glass.welder.fuel additives.landing lamp.copy machine.passengers 10.packaging machine.calculator.addtional radar.cash counter

Plz help guys or send me anything u need I will return it back

Hey HD, I've just updated my game but can't find where to buy the gift shop from? Any chance you could point me in the right direction?!

I will be sending out gifts later today when I can :)

We have to earn it by finishing the collection - "Fathers of the Nation" by flying to Washington, D.C.; San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, & Houston.

I just updated my signature because we need lots of flight items. Good luck!!

jimmy21, sent you fuelx3
neville, sent you controller, can I pls have Packaging machine
HD*, sent you something you need, could I pls have packaging machine
cartwright4, sent you something you need, could I pls have fuel hose
balihi, sent you something, could I pls have navi module
Sorry, I am in a hurry!

We have to earn it by finishing the collection - "Fathers of the Nation" by flying to Washington, D.C.; San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, & Houston.

I just updated my signature because we need lots of flight items. Good luck!!

Thanks mate, thought I was being a bit dense!
Is it just me or does the flight countdown only work now when you're actually playing, and not tick down out of game play?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Just joined trying to Upgrade the Terminal any help would be great. See signature

I've confirmed your friend request. Sorry I'm all out of gifts for today but when they refresh I will help you out with shredder. Thanks for the add :)

I need 2 shredders, 1 stamp, 1 cash counter, and 2 server racks for terminal level 4 upgrade please, or landing lamps
I'll be able to gift to people in a few hours I believe.
Other than the above see signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom