Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 21st of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Aventinus eisbock sounds nice. What do you think? I'm going to look if I can get it here in Toronto.
It's very good, Drink it quiet, has 12% alc. / Vol. Here in Madrid I've only located in a brewery named Oldenburg, which is a luxury. They say they are in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's smallest brewery more beer brands, more than 400 different beers in less than 30 square meters.

This is the Internet address of Schneider & Son. I hope I posted correctly.

Http://www.schneider-weisse.de/index.php?...eisbock

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afs9tew
Username
CK-"need"
Thanks, I'll send you some of what you need. I'm tasting an Aventinus eisbock. The problem is that tonight we have the last league match of the year in Spain and don't know if I'll can see something:D

It's very good, Drink it quiet, has 12% alc. / Vol. Here in Madrid I've only located in a brewery named Oldenburg, which is a luxury. They say they are in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's smallest brewery more beer brands, more than 400 different beers in less than 30 square meters.

that's right, the brew excellent beer, as the Aventinus ... yummy

3_g.jpg
(y)

Aventinus
(1) chronicles (1477-1534) was actually John Turmair came from Abensberg and was the author of the first Bavarian Chronicle. According to his records, the Bavarian population drank in his time almost exclusively wine. For 90 years, Aventinus is named after our strong beer Aventinus wheat because the administration was in the Munich brewery Aventinstrasse.
(2) Even in 1907 the Weisse Schneider & Sohn had brought a wheat malt liquor on the market, which was from the beginning, held up well under the other strong beers. The dark ruby-colored, strong sparkling specialty with a strong flavor, with over 18% original wort (Stout), the oldest Bavarian wheat stout. Like the original, make the traditional ale brewing techniques and fermentation in the bottle for the highest quality of this exclusive beverage. His strong values​​: 18.5% by volume of wort and an alcohol content of 8.2%. alc.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
The link is good, Thanks. There are some Schneider-Weisse products available here, but not sure if I can get this particular one. The search is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom