Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 21st of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Thanks a lot for all the gifts! Again the Gifter of the Day Award goes to tdv. :)

20 gifts have been sent out. I will try to keep that up during christmas but probably won't make it to this forum every day. Happy Holidays!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Finally got home... it has been a long day - and gifting has been a bit of a hit or miss...

Hopefull I have filled all the requests - sorry there are too many to list :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
Thanks tdv I now have my Cosmic Fuel station and a 3rd (but probably will remain unused) hanger.

Now fully joining the Old Lantern brigade.

I can't send them but if people send them to me I can return them (and I still have just over 10 gifts to give out today)

Reactions: tdv

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Finally got home... it has been a long day - and gifting has been a bit of a hit or miss...

Hopefull I have filled all the requests - sorry there are too many to list :cool:

Thanks againnnnnnn..... But....
I need more! On 20 a day from you i cant survive:-P

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
tdv - thanks for the add. Any chance you get, send me those All Inclusive-Bracelets please.
If any others have the All Inclusive Bracelet, feel free to add me and send them my way, looking to build another hotel or at least have some bracelets saved up.

To any others, feel free to add me and let me know what you need. I play daily and send/return gifts each day as well.Sorry for the incomplete Ice Castle and Igloo, my game got messed up and it completed my "Santa's Bad Day" event without even making the Skating Rink by completing the Elf Collection. No fix in sight either.....unless i shell out 24 greenies to complete it....

Happy playing.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aun7b5t
Username