Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 1st June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Friday 1st June 2012.

hey folks..
been flying for weeks to dubai and already have a dozen cooling chambers but still no defroster! if someone could send me those! i am stuck and hence cannot fly to moscow etc to finish the other buildings i`ve built!

need: defroster (3)
ergonomic chairs
smoke detector

items i can send : towel, fuel (3 units), AC, Cockpit Glass, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Ruler, Fuel Supply, Radar, Power Source, Catering, Packeging Machine, Navigation module,Shredder, Archive Box.

username: TC need defroste
friend code: kstlnf

really appreciate your help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Thanks to everyone who sent gifts to me. Here are some of the items that I returned based on your sig...
deidei... osc. beacon
jljack... cooling chamber
tigerflight... spare wire
jimmy... spare prop.
KANE82... osc. beacon
kemmel... disp. shampoo
veschber... amperemeter
droidair... fuel supply
sara... hull part
paulo1845... jet engine
felo... disp. shampoo
LEX... spare prop
eve... archive box

If you have sent a gift to me in the past twelve hours or so and you do not appear on this list, it is because I cannot match your username to your member name. So, I don't know what item you need... (Perhaps you have changed your username since we became neighbors?) If you would like me to return a gift that you need, please send me a private message to let me know your previous username in the game...
**Keep in mind that in the Airport City game the Neighbor List does not update the other player's Username or Level of play** (at least not for me)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Anyone having problems sending gifts out today? There are a few of us that cannot, count is still at zero.

Hope you feel better jaym1978!

Device
  1. Android
Need more flight items (Spare Prop, Fuel Hose, Deicer).

See my sig for items I can send.

As always, will respond to ALL gifts received. If I don't return your needed item, please let me know.

thank you,

jimmy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Please look at my signature. thanks jimmy21 for the defroster. :)

From what I've seen it seems like Dave and jimmy21 are the only ones who can send defrosters. You two are going to be VERY popular over the next few weeks...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
From what I've seen it seems like Dave and jimmy21 are the only ones who can send defrosters. You two are going to be VERY popular over the next few weeks...

*BIG GRINNED*

Btw, thank you for those who have send me gifts.. Still have a problem to send them out. Once it gets refreshed, definitely will send it to you guys..

Dear Friends

I've send out the following

Airport BEW0072 - Fuel Hose (Please send me cooling chamber)
Deidei - Oscillating Beacon (Please send me controller)
PB1988 - Navigation Module (Please send me Grinding machine)
Vialino - Flight Catering (Please send me loudspeaker)
Edgar - Archive Box (Please send me cash counter)
Jimmy21 - Fuel Hose (Please send me defroster)
sara - smoke detector (Please send me defroster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom