Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 15th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this works for me, just checking :)
Usually I just read this topic unregularly and then add 1-2 friend code here so maybe some of you doesn't realize I'm one of your friend and sent you something (except for Bali Hi actually). Sottoday I add 5 friendcode here, pls confirm me as your friend and i'll send one thing that you need right away. Tomorrow I'll add more friend again here. Pls see my signature, ty

Can you send me a "Book with suggestions", that is something I do not have in my list, but I may need in future.

FYI...a "book with suggestions" is a guestbook. i'm not sure how we got that translation.

Bali - thanks for the TV panel. I just need one more. Thanks!
Does anyone have calculators?
Happy Friday! Cash!

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@ neville: I removed you from my waiting list. Will you remove me from your neighbour list and than I will add you again...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Casps: I sent you landing gear.

Sky ranger: I sent you additional radar.

Bali Hi: I sent you additional radar.

Taipei101: I sent you weather display.

Alexcraig: I sent you powerfull radio transmitter.

GDMFSOB: I sent you passengers.

Someone needs something from my list?. See my signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Sky ranger: I sent you additional radar.
Hmm...I have not received anything from you. I do believe I see you in my neighbor list (as AC'isolation") I will keep a lookout for the additional radar... and will send the same in return since I don't seem to have anything else that you need right now.

Other gifts recently sent out:
  • alexcraig... fuel additives
  • 369... flight catering
  • twistedUK and cartwright4 and porte d'air... additional radar
  • deidei... navigation module
  • zen and prankster... archive box
  • droidair... spare wire
  • jimmy21... fuel hose
  • lex... spare prop
  • warrenz72... 10 passengers

so far

Sky Ranger = spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Additional Radar, fuel (20)
Zen = Smoke Detector
Cvl = Lining Plate
Lflyer = Flight Catering (you never added the other account so this its what I can send that I think you might use)
Balihi = fuel (20)
Mija = fuel (20)
VI = fuel (20)

add alexcraig951 and see and READ my signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
@Neville: You are still on my "awaiting reply" list for you to accept me as a neighbour and sadly I have not received your gift. Have you accepted me? Zen seems to be having a similar problem...
@Jimmy21: Thanks for the archive boxes - that's one item type off my list!
@Zen: "Returned" an archive box you had previously sent me - hope it arrived. Thanks for the navigation module.

It would be easier if we could send out more that 20 gifts a day! A couple more to go then I'll be done for the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom